Thermaltake Level 10 Unboxing @ [H]

You can't buy it that way from Thermaltake, but you can do what I did: unbolt side the panel, take it to your local plastics shop, and tell 'em to duplicate it in 1/8" smoked Plexiglas.

Looks great. I think the design is really nice to look at, and I'm sure that the functionality of this case is superb. I just wish it was more accommodating for liquid cooled systems. I am currently using an 800D, and I love how large it is and how easy it is to modify for liquid cooling.

That being said, I still really like the look of this case. Futuristic indeed.

That's almost 2 months now...

Yeah, and this is why I try to ever say a time line on something is coming. When I do this, hardware schedule always gets effed up. Been a lot of things going on here and it fell to the bottom of the priority. But the parts are all pulled together for the build finally.

In my opinion my Just bought Antec 1200 looks better.
Cheaper 2!

Although I can imagine other people liking it.

Guessing this one got pushed even further down the priority list over the summer. Almost 3months later now since Kyle said the parts had been pulled together for the the review and it still hasn't appeared.

I'm still interested to see what Kyle has to say about it. The pic posted by Dramsey had me drooling. Hoping the price of the case drops to a level I feel more comfortable spending, $350 would be my max on a case and that's way more than I'd like to spend.

I could spend the $700 but no matter how unique it is I couldn't justify the cost. I do like the case a lot though and I agree that innovation is nice to see, even if it is a niche product. Anything to keep our hobby interesting and alive is fine by me. If desktops, descrete gpu's, mobo choices etc ever do come to an end it'll be a sad sad day.

So the review of the case is dead now? Did the parts end up not working?

Somewhere in the thread about the Silverstone Raven and GTX 480s, Kyle mentioned he built a system up in the case for his Mom and that was that, no follow up.

Damn, I'd like to see how that worked out. He said he was planning an article about it?

I've read the reviews that the case is an overpriced piece of crap. Kyle probably found out the same thing and didn't want to post it to hurt Thermaltakes reputation and/or sales. Sales are probably hurting anyway since it's waaay overpriced.

I'm glad you're doing this video Kyle. I think it's cool lookin but, I would never really buy the damn thing. Unless of course it was really that super bitchen. I doubt it though.;)

Other thoughts: I need to skip my next gun and get a safe.

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1036244778&postcount=77

I actually built out a system in it and gave it to my mother. I have a bunch of pics of the build, I need to put together a quick article.

".. put together a quick article" Mmm another Kyle promise regarding the Level 10 that apparently has been broken!! You gave it to your mother.. your mom?? What has she done for you.. lately.. I should have gotten that system.. I do something valuable for you every day.. I give you page views.. and drive others here to view spiffy redirected images like this one..

tanks_4_the_2000_pageviews__by_echothehedgehog100-d2xvbsk.png

Don't tell me that isn't worth a free full blown Core i7-980X Level 10 system!!

lol dude half the videos the fuken box! ROFL how bout u show the case & what u did? And not the shipping container. I bet you keep all your boxes from your PC, don't you?

lol@nerdz0r :p

I got 30 seconds into it & turned it off. Boring as hell & goes nowhere. We don't have all day to stare at a friggin box

I mean for christs sake you go 2:45 til u get it out of the box. And the videos only 4:17 ... gee you don't think this is too important to the guy do you? HAHAHAHAH

Kyle did you ever build a system in this case or did it get tossed into the storage unit?

Back