Thermaltake Level 10 reissue - only 300 units made - why is nobody talking?

Is it still really expensive?

Give me a normal case with watercooling over the level 10 any day.

Its overpriced. Top it off with the fact that its very mod friendly. For the price I would like it to ship with Thermaltakes big water cooling kit.

i actucally kinda like the orig level 10

not enough to pay as much as it sold for ... how much is the limited edition.. i can't see anything on pricing on it...but I am all but sure I won't be paying as much as they want for it.

but it is a kinda neat design.

i really do not care for the "GT" ones however.

Its overpriced. Top it off with the fact that its very mod friendly. For the price I would like it to ship with Thermaltakes big water cooling kit.

For the price, it should ship with anything other than a ThermalCrap BigWater POS setup.

It is a good looking case (Orig L10 not the bastardization of the GT), and functions well. Especially in our time of $200 Antec 900 and HAF ugly plastic clones.

not impressed White is the new Black / Blue does nothing for me, cases are solid but the original pricing left alot to be desired so unless these see a HUGE price reduction their just not worth it.

It's ugly lol why would you want this when you can get better looking case for less

Back