Thermaltake Level 10 GT White Snow SUCKS!

JCNiest5

2[H]4U
Okay, all you PC fellas out there: I hope anyone of you that has this case doesn't have this problem like the buzzing noise this case gives me. This case is so loose, the fans give me buzzing noise almost non-stop. If I move it a little, or touch here or there, the noise goes away for a short time, then it comes back soon after. It's most the front sections, the drive cage area somewhere. It's driving me nuts! I want to climb to the top of my house and drop it on the pavement. It looks beautiful, otherwise, but I hate the noise it gives me.

Tell us how yours is working.

Did they include any sort of vibration dampening grommets to go in between the drive and the tray?

Could also be a defect or a result of something getting knocked around in transit. Might talk to Thermaltake or the store you bought it from to see what they can do for you.

No dampening materials of any kind are provided. I think it's the way it's designed, tools-less, no screws to hold pieces together tight, etc. Yeah, this case has a problem from the get-go when I first received it from Newegg. Read my initial review of it on Newegg's site.

I've worked with this case before. Its almost entirely plastic and feels cheap. I'm not a huge fan of Tt after my last case.

Back