Thermaltake Core X71 + Pacific DIY Cooling Combo Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
I guess you can call this review of the Thermaltake Core X71 chassis and the Thermaltake Pacific cooling system a bit of a combo review. If you are a first-timer to water cooling using hard lines, this review will be of interest to you.

Thermaltake has been kind enough to provide us with the Core X71 along with all the necessities for our first DIY loop cooling system. We’re sure a lot of you out there are thinking this looks way too technical and complicated for the average person. Well, we are going to put those thoughts to rest with a explanation on our first DIY loop cooling build.

Fuck this POS wobbly ass case. I've just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to mount a damn radiator in the front, behind the 140mm fans. I have half a mind to punt it out the window, but I think the hard part is done now.
I can't possibly recommend that anyone buy this case. Its extremely wobbly and flimsy, and overall feels so freaking cheap. I really wish I didn't buy it. I've never had these feelings about a case before.

Back