Thermaltake Core G21 & View 21 Glass Edition Cases

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Thermaltake Core G21 & View 21 Glass Edition Cases

This is a two-for-one review: Thermaltake's Core 21 and View 21 Tempered Glass Edition cases are identical aside from the front panel. Both cases feature tempered glass panels that show off your build, and we'll find out what difference the drastically different front panel designs have on case performance.

I have had this case for about 2 months now and love it. If you remove the front magnetic dust filter and have front rad as intake the extra airflow really helps keep temps down. removing the front magnetic filter drops temps by like 10 degrees roughly

case.jpg

The big reason i went for this case is that it has a ton of room in the front. You can easily fit a 360 rad even with push pull fans and still fit a full size video card and reservoir inside

I know Thermaltake gets a lot of hate in the enthusiast community, something about 'ripping off' other companies' designs or some such nonsense. If you ask me, that's like bitching at Chevy for making a vehicle with wheels when Ford already did it.

I LOVE some of the Thermaltake cases on the value end of the spectrum. The Core X9 was one giant beast of a case and was dead sexy for the year I had it. I eventually decided I couldn't share half my bedroom with a PC, and downsized to the Core V21 (mATX cube style chassis) and it's hands down one of my favorite PC cases of all time. It's almost downright TINY and yet somehow will hold not just one 240mm rad, but SEVERAL if you wanted. Completely modular, down to motherboard positioning (horizontal or vertical), side panel placement, fan/rad placement, and more. For under $70 if you look hard enough. My only complaint? This seems to be one of the ONLY Thermaltake cases without an all-white 'snow' edition. At least not that I can find for sale anywhere. Thermaltake, if you read this... make me a Snow Edition V21!!!

main.jpg

I have had this case for about 2 months now and love it. If you remove the front magnetic dust filter and have front rad as intake the extra airflow really helps keep temps down. removing the front magnetic filter drops temps by like 10 degrees roughly

Looks good!

If anyone has any questions about these cases then please feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Back