Thermaltake Bigwater 735 for $32 plus tax at Radio Shack

PiratePowWow

Limp Gawd
It's a clearance item. I don't know if it's better than my xigmatek 1283, but it's going to be fun to play with. Could be tricky fitting that resevoir into my mid-tower though.

got a link to that darn thing Man? :rolleyes:

their website only lists the documentation for the bigwater . . . .

Last edited:
you would be negligent to put any bigwater cooling in your computer, they are bad, performance and quality wise.

all thermaltake products are on clearance at radioshack. i think this is old news...

For those not willing to drive to the store , you can call up your local radioshack and ask if they have id # 2211693 in stock.

Not sure if they also need the catalog # but the item id should suffice.

you would be negligent to put any bigwater cooling in your computer, they are bad, performance and quality wise.

For those not willing to drive to the store , you can call up your local radioshack and ask if they have id # 2211693 in stock.

Not sure if they also need the catalog # but the item id should suffice.

If you check my sig system, I'm doing well with the FoxConn BlackOps x48 board,
and I'm using a ThermalRight Ultra-120 Extreme (idles 28-30C, max 55 under load).

My issue with my sig PC as it stands at present is the North Bridge temps.

That is what is holding back my overclock a.t.m. as odd as that might sound.

Anyone with hands-on experience with this WC from Tt got any input?

Thinking of getting one if avail just to run to the North Bridge on the BlackOps,
since it comes ready-made for WC I figured I could just use it for that alone.

T.I.A. if anyone can throw their two cents worth in ;)

If it would be a good thing for my North Bridge, would prob be willing to pay s/h + if I cant get one local

I'm going to see if the system will fit in my rig this evening. Will let yall know how it turns out with temps, sound level, and installation difficulties.

I'm pretty sure that my TRUE performs much better. I wouldn't touch a thermaltake product with a ten foot pole.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to get the system installed. The radiator will fit on the inside of the case, but there is a metal tab that I will have to grind off with a dremel to get it to fit.

I have a mid-tower and the 735 will fit completely inside of it. The pump and reservoir fit between the video cards and the side of the case.

called local store, they dont even have that id number in their system
One of two things then, it's either erased from their system, or they use the catalog number, which i couldn't find in google cache...

Avoid thermaltake water cooling like the plague.

They're not that bad... not super high quality but for the price it's not bad. I've got one on an older Athlon64 based system running 24/7 with no issues, (used as file server/folding box.)

Uhh, at one point the Thermaltake Big Typhoon was the shiznit for socket A and other procs. Hell, worked great for socket 939 and I was able to overclock an opteron 165 from 1.8 to 3.2 without a problem.

Of course, the big typhoon is probably their only cooling success product. They do make a few nice cases though. I had a lanfire case for a LONG time and like their frag box as well. Their media center case with the built in 7" LCD touch display is also good. Their power supply line, the tough power ones, that are made by Channel Well are some of the best PSU's out there period.

However, their water cooling products are only so-so. This one can be "fixed" to perform decently but it's not going to be a huge success, mainly because their water blocks really aren't all that great.

Uhh, at one point the Thermaltake Big Typhoon was the shiznit for socket A and other procs. Hell, worked great for socket 939 and I was able to overclock an opteron 165 from 1.8 to 3.2 without a problem.

Of course, the big typhoon is probably their only cooling success product. They do make a few nice cases though. I had a lanfire case for a LONG time and like their frag box as well. Their media center case with the built in 7" LCD touch display is also good. Their power supply line, the tough power ones, that are made by Channel Well are some of the best PSU's out there period.

However, their water cooling products are only so-so. This one can be "fixed" to perform decently but it's not going to be a huge success, mainly because their water blocks really aren't all that great.

The two reviews I read on this particular model said that the water block was quite good, and one of the best parts of the whole setup. Too bad I didn't find one, though. Would've been fun to play with. :D

Back