Theory | By Hannes ~ A Lian Li PC-8NB Sculpture

9gat1u.jpg

juzoew.jpg

dgqo94.jpg

ab06xe.jpg

Damn. That cpu cooler looks so much better, all abstract like. :)

Looking great man, love the pics and the hand written font, cant wait to see it come together!

Subscribing.. the the pictures have a little too much artistic feel to them. In some I can't even tell what's going on, and with the writing on the side I can barely ready.

Looking to see how this turns out though.

It's been on ice due to other priorities in life, but soon there'll be some tasty updates for you all.

And while talking about ice..

I've always known that colored tubing just isn't for me.. In my build it would only look stupid. Thats why I turned my attention to colored coolants and it's special characteristics. But these coolants tend to look quite waterish, if you understand what I mean. It just look pail and average.. I want something even more outstanding and that is how I came into contact with Andrew Hayes and his crew at Ice Dragon Coolant. Even tho I find the name a bit dorky (I'm sorry bro), I can't help but to think that his product is plain awesome and a must have in my build. this milky white coolant is the cream in my grand deluxe milkshake of great components and hopefully also in your eyes - artful execution

Last edited:
While madness and creativity seem similar at times - maybe even manifest similar types of behavior - it is not clear that they are the same condition or even divergent facets of one condition. There are many geniuses that are quite stable and normal, and many erratic people that never undertake any monumental or original projects. The lesson one might learn from the processes of rationalization behind the theory are important, for many of the most 'rational' ideas of any age are really just 'rationalized' beliefs from an earlier epoch.

Sub. ;)

artbyfamily.png

Thanks! I'm not gonna change to font color, I can see the text without difficulties. So should you. :)

2ewo3ra.jpg

What is that on the bottom of the case...some kind of reservoir/splitter? :confused:

Also, a suggestion: Why not spiffy up the power cables by braiding them? Just a thought...

Why don't you include the CPU in the loop? That heat sink looks terribly inefficient. I like the detail and coloring, but I can't help but think form came before function in this build?

And that Ice Dragon coolant always looks awesome!

What is that on the bottom of the case...some kind of reservoir/splitter? :confused:

Also, a suggestion: Why not spiffy up the power cables by braiding them? Just a thought...

It's a floor. Nothing more, nothing less. I would have loved to make a reservoar of it. Maybe in another revision. :) Seen my last build? I had to withstand loads of flame because of my braided cables. I also think that it would look really odd in this build. I like how it flows atm.

Why don't you include the CPU in the loop? That heat sink looks terribly inefficient. I like the detail and coloring, but I can't help but think form came before function in this build?

And that Ice Dragon coolant always looks awesome!

Of course form came before function. If function came first then this would be a huge waste of time. :-P This build is just for fun. Of course the CPU will be hotter than with LC, but I don't think that anything will burn, so I'm OK. :)

2ufzmgp.jpg

1zxxqn6.jpg

1z4lmh0.jpg

2rhxzrq.jpg

Man you take some sick pictures, what camera do you use if you don't mind me asking =)

Man you take some sick pictures, what camera do you use if you don't mind me asking =)

A Nikon D40, with the stock lense.

very nice work

Thank you!

What do you guys think of my rear fan design? The left piece will be on the inside of the case, while the right piece will be on the outside. The fan will suck air into the case.

28a1g2h.jpg

And here's all the pieces.
2d9npz7.jpg

I think it will be amazing. Your are thinking both inside and outside the box. :D

Back