Theory | By Hannes ~ A Lian Li PC-8NB Sculpture

I think it will be amazing. Your are thinking both inside and outside the box. :D

Thank you!

I'm also adding this to the equation. :-D

j16fsi.jpg

xn6k4k.jpg

2hhoo7p.jpg

2rpb87q.jpg

Also, since I've been a bit boored, having to have the PC intact before modding it, I've done some editing on a couple of pictures:

35d0q6a.jpg

2805qtz.jpg

t7gaqp.jpg

wqzz1k.jpg

wjfh92.jpg

2rrp8w0.jpg

a0xg5x.jpg

2m6wsbb.jpg

98vi1c.jpg

214uk20.jpg

zu5xn8.jpg

k4f6fk.jpg

maj60o.jpg

e6pnco.jpg

2wpo4rr.jpg

of0xap.jpg

3502r1w.jpg

2ajzw3d.jpg

2i0gr2f.jpg

f1w41i.jpg

2j5o2vb.jpg

dms7qc.jpg

oh1ulz.jpg

htuuxs.jpg

mu7d36.jpg

z23wk.jpg

2875fd.jpg

huouuc.jpg

2nrkpz9.jpg

by05z.jpg

nqtetx.jpg

152j8tt.jpg

eqrv53.jpg

f3yihh.jpg

Nice mod, but more importantly, very nice photography :)

Light and composition really does the trick, the camera is just an accessory.

I'm going to say it because I think everyone else is just too polite.
That cooler master heatsink looks out of place in your build. It's like the one black guy in a crowd of asians. It's twice as tall, the wrong shape, and the wrong colors.

All in all, it detracts from the look and quality of the build.

If he's going for clean matching lines, then it certainly falls far outside of that.
It sticks out like a sore thumb. "hey hey, look at me! I'm a big giant heatsink!"

I also think that ssd thing he's toying with is butt ugly.

I see your points about the clean lines as valid. but I like the distinctness of it

Id have to see the SSD thing before passing judgement

OK, this has got to be the coolest build log Ive ever seen! I think Im more impressed by the layout of the pictures than I am the actual case mod! LOL

very neat

Thanks. :)

Nice mod, but more importantly, very nice photography :)

Light and composition really does the trick, the camera is just an accessory.

Spot on, light and composition is really important. Could get most builds 'that' edge.

I'm going to say it because I think everyone else is just too polite.
That cooler master heatsink looks out of place in your build. It's like the one black guy in a crowd of asians. It's twice as tall, the wrong shape, and the wrong colors.

All in all, it detracts from the look and quality of the build.

If he's going for clean matching lines, then it certainly falls far outside of that.
It sticks out like a sore thumb. "hey hey, look at me! I'm a big giant heatsink!"

I also think that ssd thing he's toying with is butt ugly.

Hopefully it's not just out of being polite that people like my work. :-P Thank you however for not being so polite that you can't express what you feel about the build. It's comments as yours who can shed new light, and make me see things that I've missed or just skipped. I don't agree however with what you've said about the CPU cooler. I think it matches the build quite well and gives it an edge. I like it. It's hard however to photograph it right, it has as you pointed out a small difference in color against, say the nickelplated LC blocks, but in my opinion it isn't as sore as you make it out to be. I also think it's cool that I've modded it, use it on an other part LC'd build and also run it passive.

I believe that when I've opened up the case a bit more, it'll not look as cramped together, as I will be able to move the reservoar a bit. I'm actually fond of my SSD mount design, obviously, but I also suck at sketchup and any other software out there, so we'll see how it'll look IRL.

Something else is on my mind to, do you think that I should skip painting plexi white and instead frost it? Can't help to think that working with plexi makes the whole build a bit.. Cheap, if you know what I mean.

OK, this has got to be the coolest build log Ive ever seen! I think Im more impressed by the layout of the pictures than I am the actual case mod! LOL

Well, thank you I guess. :-P

Back