thenightman4u bad seller

Going to close this for the moment, been in communication with the OP.

thenightman4u has been banned as a bad trader.

For the record, we always wait for both parties to have their say, and then we make sure that the party who was wronged is sure there's no chance that keeping them on the forum will help them resolve their issue. We try to do everything reasonable we can to keep the correspondence flowing, though ultimately that's up to the people involved.

Thank you for handling this. At least no one else can get scammed by him here... unless he goes through the process to circumvent the ban, but either way, you made a statement. Thanks again.

Indeed a big thanks to all the mods. Hopefully this will allow him some time to think about what he did wrong. And stop anyone else on here having to deal with him again.

if you paid with paypal put in a dispute and get your money back you prolly wont even have to send it back seeing he quoted he doesnt want it back

if you paid with paypal put in a dispute and get your money back you prolly wont even have to send it back seeing he quoted he doesnt want it back

That is kind of sketchy. If anything I would try to get at least a partial refund, but if nothing else, full dispute. He will still likely have to return the item, though.

I purchased it because I wanted it. And was trying to help him out also. He could have just sent the parts and it would have been over with. But yet he still wanted more money for some reason. Thanks

I honestly feel bad for the OP as he was outright lied to from the start. When you sell an item and list it as 'New', you damn better expect it be 'New'.

OP, sad it happened to you. Better luck next time.

Thanks for all the support from the mods and forum users. It is nice to see people pull together and stop stuff like this from happening to others.

Thanks for all the support from the mods and forum users. It is nice to see people pull together and stop stuff like this from happening to others.

Just make sure you chime in when you get a resolution so we can all sleep at night ;)

Back