The Year In Video Game Paintings

HardOCP News

[H] News
Okay, I find this equal parts interesting and weird. Some guy actually took the time to write an article about paintings found in video games. Personally, unless it is required for a mission or I am sprucing up Corvo Bianco in the Witcher 3, I really don't pay much attention to paintings in video games. Hell, in most of the games we play around here, brains and blood on walls are the closest you'll get to "paintings." :D

Weird, but he should check out all the Elder Scrolls games, including Elder Scrolls Online. Lots of paintings in it, and occasionally more than just a decoration.

What about Pickmans gallery in Fallout 4? I think that's worth a visit. The guy uses the guts of raiders to create his gallery pictures.

I sometimes stop to look at paintings and posters in games because I think some of them might have a symbolic meaning.

Okay, I find this equal parts interesting and weird. Some guy actually took the time to write an article about paintings found in video games. Personally, unless it is required for a mission or I am sprucing up Corvo Bianco in the Witcher 3, I really don't pay much attention to paintings in video games. Hell, in most of the games we play around here, brains and blood on walls are the closest you'll get to "paintings." :D
You probably didn't watch Lords & Ladies in Max Payne, either

This could lead to Painting Simulator 2017. There has always been interesting paintings in video games and sometimes they are the clue to the puzzle for which you seek answers.

Back