The WTF Video of the Day

2560316794_e650b072a4.jpg

I waited about a minute for something entertaining to happen, but it didn't........then I started to get creeped out, and had to make it stop. That was Ogrish material right there.

I think this video nicely encapsulates why I do NOT want a Windows phone. Who wants to be more like them? :rolleyes:

you were right Steve.

I wasn't able to make it through the entire video. actually, I shut it off after about 45 seconds.... lol

66 seconds...soon as the blond in the middle yelled "yeeeaah" it was over. And this is the finest whatever educational institution these folks attend has to offer. Probably end up in the white house some day :eek:

Don't blame me you guys...just think about this....I have to watch all this stuff before I post it. JUST THINK OF ALL THE CRAP THAT DOESN'T MAKE THE CUT!!!! :D

What's more disturbing than the fact that they made it is that they got done, watched it, and someone said "yeah...this rocks...we need to put it on YouTube!"

You guys don't understand. That's an official Microsoft Ad.

Well, it could be. Seems like one of their ad's :)

2:11 of pain... I almost made it all the way through out sheer determination, but was stupidified into submission.

I made it to the 17 second mark, skipped ahead to about 1:30 and then kind of had a stroke or seizure or something....

Sleek on the outside - Microsoft inside!

I for one thought it was awesome. Just some product fans having a good time.

Currently have an HTC Hero going on 2 years, next phone will be a Windows phone though I will probably have to settle for a Windows 7 one and then uptrade for a Windows 8 one when they come out.

Lasted 49 seconds before hitting the mute button. That gave me another 10 seconds of relief, before I finally book it outta there!

Eh, how bad could it really be? *Click* ...

What, the, hell... I want to strangle that girl in the middle!

Well, I can tell which one likes carpet marbles. Steve, this is why we can't have nice things.

Microsoft Idol anyone?

judge #1 Dog, need more in your song than just it be slim...

judge #2 You took that Windows phone and made it yours.

Or we just need 4 boy band members and we have our Windows 8 ad campaign.

Can this be a trailer to the movie Microsoft Fiction? (picture Steven Ballmer and Bill Gates riding in the car)

That was awesome. Instead of being rickrolled, you just got fatrolled. :D

Loved the expected childish responses. None-the-less I am quite happy with my Windows phone. It works best for me.

It wasn't THAT bad, I mean there are worse things like having honey slathered all over your body and being strapped to an ant hill, or better yet being placed on top of bamboo poles and having them grow right through you... just sayin'. :eek: ;) :D

42seconds... Probably wouldn't have lasted that long had the volume been high enough starting out.

Back