The Worst BlackBerry Ad..Ever

I've websurfed faster on my brothers disposable phone for fuck sakes, with its tiny 320x240 screen etc.

Just, god fucking dammit, I fucking hate Blackberry with all my fucking being. How these people were once a technical giant fucking baffles me.

That's it, let it all out. You have come to the right place, so you will feel much better afterwards.:(

sympathy_beach1.jpg

Fuck RIM, and shove all their fucking blackberry's up their ass.

Me and my stepdad at the -SAME TIME- hooked up with a new cell phone plan, and we had our option of free phones that came with the plan

My stepdad got an android, I got a blackberry.

Worst fucking decision in my entire mother fucking life.

This phone is slow, holy fucking christ is it ever fucking slow. Doing anything on it is a pain in the fucking ass.

Worst part is using the web on it, which on my Blackberry takes SIX TIMES LONGER then my stepdads android takes to access a webpage. It takes sometimes up to TWENTY SECONDS for my blackberry to load the google frontpage for fuck sakes.

This is just mother fucking unacceptable, fuck you RIM cause I'm stuck with this fucking piece of shit phone for the next two fucking years you piece of shit dickwad useless fucking technical company, I hope you fucking crash and burn and the CEO's and President ends up fucking homeless doing handjobs for crack

I dunno about now but Blackberry has always require all web request to go through their servers, which makes for slow page fetching and loading. Good security feature but in this day and age of fast smartphones, protection can be had on the phone level instead of the server now. Blackberry's so backwards on many things.

Anyways, couldn't you swap your Blackberry in for something else? With every phone upgrades I've ever had, the vendor always tell me that if I'm not satisfied with the change within 30 days they'll let me try something different.

Me and my stepdad at the -SAME TIME- hooked up with a new cell phone plan, and we had our option of free phones that came with the plan

This phone is slow, holy fucking christ is it ever fucking slow. Doing anything on it is a pain in the fucking ass.

Worst part is using the web on it, which on my Blackberry takes SIX TIMES LONGER then my stepdads android takes to access a webpage. It takes sometimes up to TWENTY SECONDS for my blackberry to load the google frontpage for fuck sakes.

This is just mother fucking unacceptable, fuck you RIM cause I'm stuck with this fucking piece of shit phone for the next two fucking years you piece of shit dickwad useless fucking technical company, I hope you fucking crash and burn and the CEO's and President ends up fucking homeless doing handjobs for crack

Hilarious. Would read again. 10/10.

They're doing fine pretty much everywhere else but the U.S. I see more blackberry's than ever now that I mention it, especially in the U.S. I also know a lot of people with the older phones (few years old), and the newer 9900's, and no one has had any issues, other than sub-par battery life with the new ones.

They're doing fine pretty much everywhere else but the U.S. I see more blackberry's than ever now that I mention it, especially in the U.S. I also know a lot of people with the older phones (few years old), and the newer 9900's, and no one has had any issues, other than sub-par battery life with the new ones.

Doing pretty much fine based on what? Their massive losses? Restructuring and laying off 5000 employees?

Doing pretty much fine based on what? Their massive losses? Restructuring and laying off 5000 employees?

Fine is relative, based on say, the fact that a giant portion of Asia and Europe still use Blackberry's as their go-to phones for business, and even non-business settings. Sure they're not doing so well financially, but then again, these aren't the easiest times either.

*snip*

Way to show everyone that your post history does NOT make you seem like a drunken Irish-man that is angry about life and shepherds pie. LOL. Put the liquor bottle... down.

Ad was pretty bad but I guess they need something to make people care about their new products. I just got a BB for work and the only positive thing about it is the battery life. My 4 year old HTC HD2 running gingerbread is a far better experience than that BB.

I did both. Coffee went everywhere.

Where can we vote to get him an award? I don't think I could ever dream up something that frothy-mouth crazy and the random additional mini-rant in the second post is just like icing on an already amazing fruitcake.

I haven't used a BB for years, but, iPhone and Android email both still SUCK compared to email on BB.

CAN'T EVEN USE MULTI-TOUCH TO SELECT MORE THAN ONE EMAIL?*

WTF? :rolleyes: Really? Android and iPhone email are GARBAGE, still, and they've had years to make it better.

*I haven't used iPhone email in a while, perhaps they have addressed that glaring deficiency by now?

I know it's silly, but, I kinda like that video. :eek: :p

Has anyone managed to point out that this isn't even an ad, but a developer pep video?

Weak. WAY too late, too. We ditched BB's for iPhones. I used to hate iPhone. Now, I have a new respect for it. Not because it's good. It's just 100x better than Blackberry.

Sorry, BB. These stunts won't make people go back to BB. Those lost customers aren't coming back. Most businesses that left made a new infrastructure to support iOS or Android.

That's pretty much what we are looking at doing as well.

And I couldn't watch it, even with no volume I couldn't watch it, the subtitles made it sound bad in my head.

lemme start by saying i agree with most of the comments saying bb phones suck. they sure do right now compared to most. but im waiting for the QNX platform phone. now, regarding the video and this thread...

not to rain on anyones parade.... but this weekend was the developers conference in san jose, CA. right before the showing of this video, the presenters made a big disclaimer that this video is for the developers only. the "target audience" is by no means anyone in the public. it wasnt supposed to convince any other audience anything. heres a related blog post: http://crackberry.com/rim-pledges-keep-loving-blackberry-devs-awesome-music-video

I haven't used a BB for years, but, iPhone and Android email both still SUCK compared to email on BB.

CAN'T EVEN USE MULTI-TOUCH TO SELECT MORE THAN ONE EMAIL?*

WTF? :rolleyes: Really? Android and iPhone email are GARBAGE, still, and they've had years to make it better.

*I haven't used iPhone email in a while, perhaps they have addressed that glaring deficiency by now?

I know it's silly, but, I kinda like that video. :eek: :p
THIS. Until Android/IOS can do that I'm clutching onto my work BB for dear life. IDK if its a policy thing but I can access corporate intranet sites on the BB and my colleagues Iphone cannot. Needless to say, he switched back because of those two things.

For business functions (e-mail),BB wins in my book.

For the guy complaining about slow web pages, try opera mini.

It just goes to show you how out of touch Blackberry is with the rest of the world.

woke up...saw video..paused video...walked across street..ordered fresh coffee..coffee wasn't made..told 7-11 clerk...waited for him to brew...talked to bratty eleven year old on skateboard hanging out at 1230 midnight....paid for coffee..walked home...chased by night time hornet while tring to smell a flowring branch on treee...got home..unpaused video..took swig...spewed it unmercifully in vicinity of cat and wife

priceless. freaking beautiful. 10/10

Thanks a lot for that post. I can't stop laughing.

QNX is pretty sweet, but with Windows 8 joining the fray, there's just not enough space for a 4th party.

>use Opera mini

Cool. Good. Whatever. It fucking blows ass.

I love how whenever I load the fucking thing, I can't change the fucking homepage and get bombarded with fucking ad's Opera is showing, and if I load web pages, I get opera's ad's on those pages as well.

Its faster then Blackberry's default browser, good for it, everything fucking else about it is a insult to my senses.

-Ad bombardment
-Doesn't work with flash
-Doesn't work with youtube
-Doesn't work with Java

Ill take my BB over everything else ive used. Apps? Who gives a shit if a phone can make fart sounds. It has Google Maps and all the other stuff I need. I dont need Angry Birds on my phone. Hell Shazam is on BlackBerry.

Surfing? Who cares if it isnt the fastest? If I want a speedy surfing session I dont want to squint at a phone. Any phone.

Touchscreen keyboards, LOL. What a joke for typing anything more than "I bought iphone 5, meet at fivebucks".

BBM absolutely destroys everything else for interphone communication. I go to Ireland, switch SIM card, hey look I can chat with everyone. A friend with his BB goes dirt biking in Ecuador, BBMs me. I go to London, I can BBM him. And everyone else. But some people care more about Instagram :rolleyes:

And most important, my BlackBerrys have whipped the ass of every Apple product ive owned in the reliability department. They take endless use, abuse, drops, throws, etc and keep on ticking. Both my iPods which never got dropped or used 5% as much as my BBs? They squeaked long enough past the warranty so they wouldnt get fixed under it, then failed. Yeah, that gives me faith to trust my communications to Apple :rolleyes:

Sadly, too many children who want their stupid mindless apps.

Long live RIM.

Back