The World's Most Elegant & Luxurious Aluminum PC Case: Windy Soldam / Abee AS

Just found some random photos of these thumb screws.

hr1ql2.jpg

They look so sexy. They seem to be available in black, red, silver, gold, and blue.

The only non-photo-editted pictures we've seen are the thumbscrews, so yes, to me it's sounding more like advertising.

How is it advertising? You've said multiple times that people should PM you if they're interested in a case.

While the mock-ups look HOT and all, I'd like to see an actual before remotely considering it.

The only non-photo-editted pictures we've seen are the thumbscrews, so yes, to me it's sounding more like advertising.

How is it advertising? You've said multiple times that people should PM you if they're interested in a case.

While the mock-ups look HOT and all, I'd like to see an actual before remotely considering it.

I must admit after reading his post..I Concur ! :cool:

I am only willing to help if anyone is interested in these cases.
There is no way to get them in the states and luckily I have contacts in Japan who are willing to help.
A L has posted some actual photos of the case in this thread. Please go see them.
I will post pictures once I get mine as well. The reason why I bought one of these cases is because I was blown away when I saw one in person.

In meantime, I found some some random photos online:

Altium FC500 MB S-Black /w Aluminum Floating Feet & Mule III USB Multi Reader.

act1uz5.jpg

act2hg7.jpg

act4yg4.jpg

I am only willing to help if anyone is interested in these cases.
There is no way to get them in the states and luckily I have contacts in Japan who are willing to help.
A L has posted some actual photos of the case in this thread. Please go see them.
I will post pictures once I get mine as well. The reason why I bought one of these cases is because I was blown away when I saw one in person.

Seriosuly, your posts are either obsessing or you're pushing them (dealing them). Plus, from your posts you've spent $1500 in the last 2 months on cases, and in another post you list at LEAST 5 separate cases you own.

How many computers do you actually have?!

To me, you're a dealer. Extolling the virtues of these cases non-stop. Yes they rock. Neat. But why do you keep pushing and posting new pics? To get us to order them. Thru you, of course :)

Not a huge deal really, but why deny it?

Seriosuly, your posts are either obsessing or you're pushing them (dealing them). Plus, from your posts you've spent $1500 in the last 2 months on cases, and in another post you list at LEAST 5 separate cases you own.

How many computers do you actually have?!

To me, you're a dealer. Extolling the virtues of these cases non-stop. Yes they rock. Neat. But why do you keep pushing and posting new pics? To get us to order them. Thru you, of course :)

There is no reason to "order thru" me. People PM'ed how to get them and I posted here that I am willing to help. If you know how to get them, why not get them yourself? Simple right? That saves me and my friend troubles we have to go through.
Yes, I took those pictures off their website because they are so far the world's most elegant and luxurious cases I've ever seen, and I admire them.
We have the right to know these cases do exist.

But why do you keep pushing and posting new pics?

I am posting pictures because people asked me to.

To me, you're a dealer.

So if I own 5 cases, I am a dealer? I am no dealer. I am just a student who loves computers and hardwares.

If you have problems with me, take it to PM. There is no reason to ruin this thread.
Let's use common sense.

maybe because he's not:rolleyes:

and Ive asked him to post pics and for his help in trying to get one of these so please just quit bugging man

I love the way they look but man they are not cheap:(

Very nice cases. But my U2-UFO just has the room. Mine so to be with water and phase. I think these cases are just meant for air. As i would not cut it up to put a rad in it.

Just came up with a really interesting idea. All thanks to strife.
The case has 2 x 120mm fan holes on the back. This is the first time I've seen a case with dual 120mm fans on the back.
May be we can attach a dual 120mm radiator here?

a8qk5.jpg

And another possibility here: (a single rad for chipsets & mem)

a7kt1.jpg

This is cool.. :D

As I continue to look for a new case this thread continues to haunt me. Koolance what would you like on your knuckle sandwich? ;)

that case is the FC700 and the one I am most likely getting cause it looks great is very functional and just screams water cooling

Just came up with a really interesting idea. All thanks to strife.
The case has 2 x 120mm fan holes on the back. This is the first time I've seen a case with dual 120mm fans on the back.
May be we can attach a dual 120mm radiator here?

a8qk5.j0pg

And another possibility here: (a single rad for chipsets & mem)

a7kt1.0jpg

This is cool.. :D

Umm the CM Stacker 810 has dual 120mm's on the back. In fact many cases do but it's not very common.

Late to the thread...

Is it me, or are nearly all those case images renderings (ie computer generated)?

Even the real ones don't look like $400+ worth to me.

Yes, you can put Aqua 240 radiator ther.

Below were my friend YCJ (also known : WINDYCJ) moddings.
We bought the Windy Altium Super X-10 SPARX together.

original case interior.
1178610710.jpg

interior parts back from anodized into RED color.
1178610711.jpg

assembled.
1178610712.jpg

1178610713.jpg

And this is what I'm talking about: different front covers.
1178610720.jpg

installing the AQUA 240 radiator on back
1178610628.jpg

80% done.
You can see the radiator had securly attached on back of the case.
1178610641.jpg

1178610660.jpg

1178610663.jpg

12.1" LCD module
1178610675.jpg

assembled on side panel;
1178610686.jpg

1178610694.jpg

1178610697.jpg

1178610700.jpg

1178610704.jpg

If you interested to lookfor the detail modding log, HERE is his blog.
And you can search his picture gallery for his other mod as well.

We love Windy cases / Aqua water coolers, and we do having many of their products.

So, please STOP SAYING HAVING SEVERAL CASES = DEALER. OK?

And please tell me, do you still think, the "See-Through Side Panel" is a MUST?
Don't like plain & regular side panels? Just MOD IT!!

And below is my case TRIAL mod.
Instead of having the 240 radiator behind the case, I hand-cut a back-plate, for I can moved the PSU down, thus installed the 250 radiator on top.

Original back-plate
PICT3760.jpg

My "Hand-cut" back-plate
PICT3761.jpg

installed
PICT3763.jpg

PICT3771.jpg

oops, just fit. the PSU now only having diatance of 3~5mm from MB.
PICT3774.jpg

PICT3778.jpg

240 radiator on top
PICT3780.jpg

PICT3781.jpg

Room for air-intake of radiator.
PICT3789.jpg

But, with this way of installing the 240 radiator, side-panel case fan will no longer available for any thing.
PICT3790.jpg

Pls note, my photos above were ONLY TRIAL.

Late to the thread...

Is it me, or are nearly all those case images renderings (ie computer generated)?

Even the real ones don't look like $400+ worth to me.

Please just look at my posted photos after you.
If want to have original picture file, I could mail them to you.

All photos taken by regular DC, quaranteed didn't process though artificial softwares.

Come back and tell me, the photos on their product website were image rendered, only after you bought a case from them.
Then show the evidence to everybody.

I don't mind if you won't pay US$400 for these cases;
but please show to us, what case you have and is worth for such pricing?

I'm waiting......

So what's the word on these cases? The op said they are out of business?

A_L, what is your position on these cases?

You sound like a vendor/ sales person... thats me being quite honest.

Oh and just FYI, insulting others on this board is strictly prohibited.

II have been in Textile business for more than 15years.

And my title as sales manager.
PC / WC were my hobby. And only hobby.

Am I sound like sales or dealer for these Windy cases??

I'm sorry to inform you. Pls read from previous pages, I'm a Taiwanese who lived in Taiwan. I'm still working in textile business.
And I've mentioned Windy only selling their cases in Japan, not any where else.

We (me & my friends) bought the cases through an agent, then he send the cases back to Taiwan via courier service; this spend me a fortune ( I've mentioned it cost US$650 for my case). Not for anything, but only because I love this case.

How can I sell Windy case to you people in US or Canada? I really wonder.

All my post were provide with my OWN Windy case photos, and I never mention that I can or I'm willing to sell Windy case?
I was just very mad for those posts mentioning picture rendered, not price wise....bla bla bla.

Once again, please provide your evidence with your negative opinion.

I did not attacking or insulting anyone, but please read posts from others.
Do they sound like insulting?

II have been in Textile business for more than 15years.

And my title as sales manager.
PC / WC were my hobby. And only hobby.

Am I sound like sales or dealer for these Windy cases??

I'm sorry to inform you. Pls read from previous pages, I'm a Taiwanese who lived in Taiwan. I'm still working in textile business.
And I've mentioned Windy only selling their cases in Japan, not any where else.

We (me & my friends) bought the cases through an agent, then he send the cases back to Taiwan via courier service; this spend me a fortune ( I've mentioned it cost US$650 for my case). Not for anything, but only because I love this case.

How can I sell Windy case to you people in US or Canada? I really wonder.

All my post were provide with my OWN Windy case photos, and I never mention that I can or I'm willing to sell Windy case?
I was just very mad for those posts mentioning picture rendered, not price wise....bla bla bla.

Once again, please provide your evidence with your negative opinion.

I did not attacking or insulting anyone, but please read posts from others.
Do they sound like insulting?

Sounds like a language barrier. I know you probably didn't mean it, but it does seem like pushy & rude, giving others attitude.

these cases look very nice and most of them are very well thought out as far as some hardware placement and fan placement goes. if it were more around the 275 range shipped i would deffently consider this case as my next one but i refuse to pay 400+shipping for a case that coats as much as the videocard

Kindly read these posts, and translate me in English.

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031234787&postcount=42

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031236058&postcount=60

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031236863&postcount=73

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031245110&postcount=112

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031251135&postcount=125

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1031255601&postcount=139

For the matter of fact, I do not know k00lance or any of you.
I found this thread and click in.

I was happy because someone admires Windy case as we do.

You may say that I'm show off, but referred to above replies.
Do they sound like friendly?

Let go of the non-sence...........

Thought of "Not available in US", do you have EIZO monitor available in US/Canada?

I bought my S2110W 2 years ago in Taiwan.
I'm totally satisfied with it.

wow, just wow. That went right over you... *zing*

Don't take it personally A_L, you are riding in in the latter part of a long debate. I think the trouble began when people started to compare case brands and putting down brands. Spotlighting a case is fine so long as it doesn't go into criticizing peoples' taste in cases. Not all of it is focused on you but rather on the continuous statement of promoting the case (I think it got a bit tiring when thumbscrews started being spotlighted) or demoting the case. Some will like these case styles and some will not. Neither is wrong since its just a matter of taste.

If you felt insulted by the others for putting down the case, you can understand that others may have felt insulted by comments like "Everything else is a tasteless opinion." If it goes too far, I presume the Mods will make it stop.

I gotta say I really like these cases (the FC700 mainly) because they're not flashy but still definitely have a cool look. If the build quality is really good I don't mind the high price because it's a case I would def reuse a few times.

Don't take it personally A_L, you are riding in in the latter part of a long debate. I think the trouble began when people started to compare case brands and putting down brands. Spotlighting a case is fine so long as it doesn't go into criticizing peoples' taste in cases. Not all of it is focused on you but rather on the continuous statement of promoting the case (I think it got a bit tiring when thumbscrews started being spotlighted) or demoting the case. Some will like these case styles and some will not. Neither is wrong since its just a matter of taste.

If you felt insulted by the others for putting down the case, you can understand that others may have felt insulted by comments like "Everything else is a tasteless opinion." If it goes too far, I presume the Mods will make it stop.

Thanks Zenshi,

I didn't meant to make any arguments here.
And this thread is started by k00lance I/O me.

My replied posts were simple as "sharing" my case by the beginning, and that's it. (I mentioned nothing with sell/buy matters, isn't it?)

Pardon me for impolite answers with later posts, but I just can't figure why those discredit accusations came with-out evidencing.

No fun.
You're right, let go some where else.

ps.
I never said "Everything else is a tasteless opinion"?!
I'm not good in English. Kindly exlain your meaning, please. (no hard feeling, or pls PM me)

Again, don't take it personal. No need to apologize and if I made you feel this way, I need to apologize. Also, I didn't take that comment from you. I just cut and pasted it from a post that came out way earlier in this thread. Like I said, you entered at the latter part of a long debate.

I agree with you and will just be quiet and enjoy the photos.

Actually, I think AL and Koolance know each other.

Sorry fellas. Calling it the way it looks.

Everything was a rendering up until I asked for something more than case screws.

Then we get to see 2 custom cases.

Look around these forums and you'll find MANY very talented case builders that have sent parts out to be anodized. That alone doesn't make a case worth $600 bucks. (Especially a case that would have a solid side panel like the earlier renderings we were shown.)

Both of you sound like salesmen for the product. "If you want one, you'll have to buy through me." That's called commission based sales.

Why not just put the link out there for everyone?

If we can buy iPhone clones from the states, I can't imagine getting a PC Case to be as impossible as you're portraying. And if it'll cost $600+ and weeks of wait, why not just order an insanely expensive custom build from Falcon or the likes of them.

I look forward to more big red text.

I love the way some of these cases look, but after completing my water cooling project there is little appeal to purchasing another case.

Well you can try contacting Soldam directly and seeing if they can ship overseas. They do use Verisign so it may be possible.

Their contact info is at the bottom of this page.

http://outlet.soldam.co.jp/support/index.html

Maybe email them and if they can't even read your message, you probably know what the answer is. If you are really wanting of the case you can try calling them as they even have the phone number of their company office.

A_L ..your system/case is HOT looks great Can we get a shot of your Desk area with system,monitor.speaker...see your world. :)

love it..nice work :cool:

Back