The World's Most Elegant & Luxurious Aluminum PC Case: Windy Soldam / Abee AS

Concept:

70294799xu9.jpg

10yk3.jpg

these direction of air flow is exactly opposite vs. the direction of ATX casing design, where the cold air pull in from the front towards the rear.
Some design

I tell ya what thought ATX fans do go as long as they don't have much resistance. That is alot of resistance. I love there cases still.

Please read what I said! I have a friend there who "was" willing to help.... :)

Sorry I didn't see that. Nice to have friends in Japan.

Well I'm in for one. These cases are drop dead sexy in my opinion. Might not be worth it to some but I am a case whore.

People comparing these to LiLis are delusional.

These cases have better airflow design, beveled bezels and are artistically designed.

I own 3 LiLis myself and love them, but these cases completely outclass them. Period.

The only thing about these cases I think are better than others are the fit and finish and the anodizing of the interior and overall paint quality. Any case can have good airflow if you want it to be that. Sux these are only in jp for now. Still very confused though about their current status. Are they trying to liquidate their inventory to pay off creditors?

Hoshino, who produce Windy cases had gone bankrupt. Windy has teamed up with another company to produce these cases since then. I don't know much details, but they are active.

Nice, cases, for sure. No way I could justify spending 700.00+ though...

Nice, cases, for sure. No way I could justify spending 700.00+ though...

More like $200~400 and special limited editions around $500 max.
These cases are expensive, but not "that" expensive. Most of them come with full accessories such as the vga cooler, drive bay covers, and etc...
They are just hard to obtain and require patience.

Btw, some guys are getting their cases soon.
Please do post pictures when they come.
I am so excited to get mine... :D

Why some people would come in here and dump on Koolance is beyond me. He is showing off some very nice cases that are very hard to come by for most people. This is the case forum after all. If you don't like the cases then just move on. If you think Koolance is some kind of scammer than check his heat. I liked the cases enough to try and get one through him. He has been very easy to deal with and very helpful. I know some of the people who have left heat for him so I was comfortable enough to deal with him. If you have something negative to say then just move on. Otherwise your just trolling.

*cough* shill *cough*

Why some people would come in here and dump on Koolance is beyond me. He is showing off some very nice cases that are very hard to come by for most people. This is the case forum after all. If you don't like the cases then just move on. If you think Koolance is some kind of scammer than check his heat. I liked the cases enough to try and get one through him. He has been very easy to deal with and very helpful. I know some of the people who have left heat for him so I was comfortable enough to deal with him. If you have something negative to say then just move on. Otherwise your just trolling.

Please stop. Let's not get childish here.
I said this many times: if you have something to tell me, please use PM.
As Bucken stated, this thread is to show off Windy / Abee cases.
I really don't understand what is the problem. After I post this thread, many people asked me where to get these cases, and I told them these cases are only available in JP.
Luckily, I've convinced a local friend(apparently who thinks this is bothersome) to help out those who want these cases since they are not available here in the states.
Yes, I did help a few members here to get their cases. I actually feel good I was able to help and let people know these cases are really amazing.

When people say things like overkill, its overrated, mine is just as good, there ugly, are plain and simple SOUR GRAPING. I own 2 of the best case's they make in the US (IMO) and I would trade them both for a windy case in a new york second. Koolance keep it up dude I may get with you for one if your still kind enough to still help.

FLECOM the Moderator said:
NOTICE TO MODDING/FABRICATING/CUSTOMIZING BUSINESSES AND HOBBYISTS
This isn't a place to pimp your business. If someone asks for help or a service, send them a private message. Any other posts soliciting a service will be deleted.
I think the cases look great, but Koolance running a business through this section (and being allowed to do so for 13 pages) is amazing.

I think the cases look great, but Koolance running a business through this section (and being allowed to do so for 13 pages) is amazing.

You just can't get civil, can you?
What you're doing is pouring oil in to the fire. Is it fun I assume?
I have not done any business here. Business exists to make profit. I have not made any profit for helping these people.
I have not advertised anything here. I posted pictures of the cases which most of them are long gone. I simply said I may be able to help if someone really wants obtain these cases.

Appallohadas, tell me what you think.
You want to buy one of these cases, but you can't buy one because they are not available.
No one is willing to help. It's frustrating. That's exactly how I first felt when I wanted one.

k00lance, ignore the haters. There is no way to please them its a lost cause. Post more pics and enjoy the thread you made.

can we get some more pics of the mATX design? that things looks awesome.

Sure thing. m-ATX cases look good, but they are against my taste. I like big cases.. ;)

Here we go...

Alcadia XR-3:

matx1oc1.jpg

matxva2.jpg

matx2et2.jpg

Alcadia PRO XR-3 Super Gun Metalic /w Full Option:

matx4dv7.jpg

Altium FC300:

matx6gi1.jpg

matx7ig8.jpg

Internal shots:

matx5bg4.jpg

matx8ng7.jpg

Slim PC:

matx9vx7.jpg

matx10op6.jpg

matx11cq9.jpg

These all look nice I guess, but am I the only one bothered by what appears to be a common thing among all these cases- and that is an overabundance of visible rivets, buttons, screws, and "holes" on the front and sides of the cases... IMO it takes away from the "clean" look that you'd find on other cases from LL and Silverstone.

I mean, on those mATX cases that were just posted, look at how many exposed rivets and bolts there are on the side and front of the case... it just detracts from the overall look. Imagine if they had hidden those bolts somehow, and it was an uninterrupted panel...

The insides look nice, engineered and designed well, but I wonder if people would think they were all that if Lian Li began anodizing the insides of their cases in blue, red, or purple.

I dont know, like what was said much earlier, maybe you have to see them in person to appreciate their 1337ness. I've never seen one in real life so I can't comment.

Koolance man, I can't thank you enough for showing me these cases. I actually live in Japan. I'm stationed at Misawa Air Base. I don't speak Japanese buy my girlfriends sure do. :D. She said they are inexpensive starting at 50,000 yen. No idea which model she was looking at, but if you want price quotes let me know and I will find out, but in the mean time jesus which color do I want?

Edit:

The Alcadia is 48,000yen which at 7/20/07 rates = $416.00 US

Prices are low as 41,700yen~62,790yen or $347.00-$523.00

Well soon I will be able to compare the XR-1 pro to my LL V2000. I will take some pics and give my impressions.

Cischico,

The thing is most of them are long sold out. :rolleyes:
I actually seen Soldam cases first at Tsukumo. I wasn't as impressed back then. I don't know why. May be it was the price tag that kept me away.
Now I am all over it. :D

I think Windy did one time(may be two) exception in shipping to overseas to vr-zone members in Singapore.
They did a mass order when Hoshino was bankrupt.
I wished they sell these cases here in the US.
Doesn't matter now, though. I got mine! All thanks to my friend.

Edit: Just heard my Super X10 MB is shipping today. Shipping cost me a lot, but I still get it for cheap.. :( I'll be sure to review the case here. :D

Cischico,

The thing is most of them are long sold out. :rolleyes:
I actually seen Soldam cases first at Tsukumo. I wasn't as impressed back then. I don't know why. May be it was the price tag that kept me away.
Now I am all over it. :D

I think Windy did one time(may be two) exception in shipping to overseas to vr-zone members in Singapore.
They did a mass order when Hoshino was bankrupt.
I wished they sell these cases here in the US.
Doesn't matter now, though. I got mine! All thanks to my friend.

Edit: Just heard my Super X10 MB is shipping today. Shipping cost me a lot, but I still get it for cheap.. :( I'll be sure to review the case here. :D
Be sure to post some pics of your own.:D

How is he soliciting anyone? He is showing pictures of cases. Some people asked if he could help them get these cases and he said yes. The rest of it is done through PM's. Please explain what he did wrong.

Found some new stuff. I am not sure what the new added features are.
These are called "Silent Version" so I assume they are more silent than the others?

Altium FC700 SH "SV II" Silent Version II:

sv2kt0.jpg

sv2ack1.jpg

sv2ber7.jpg

sv2cok2.jpg

Just got confirmation that my case is ordered. Hopefully should be here within a few weeks. Will take lots of pics and will be able to compare it to my v2000. My v2000 is powdercoated black in the interior with a dual rad setup in the bottom. I will be going with an external waterbox with this case as I don't want to mod this beauty up too much. Just 2 little holes to get the hose in. Thanks again Koolance. By the way this is the case I'm getting.

http://66.249.91.104/translate_c?hl...ampaign/summer2007/&hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS232

Back