The World Premiere Of The Mercedes-Benz Future Bus

Yes but do the seats auto clean themselves from the sent of urine?

Damn cool looking.. For a bus, this is [H]ard. But the question about self-cleaning does have merit.

That's cute. Maybe one day you'll actually make it.

tesla-elon-musk-1940x1091.jpg

What will buses look like in the future? Here is Mercedes-Benz’s interpretation. The vehicle incorporates plenty of autonomous functions, and its interior was designed to resemble a VIP lounge.
If they are still full with smelly hobos sleeping on the seats, I am not interested. We really need to find a way to deal with that in the future, perhaps with automated benches that can consume and recycle the homeless, turning them into nice leather seats and fuel.

It's nice but there are what, 10 seats in the whole thing?

I never tried riding a city bus while in Germany, though I tried trains. Somehow I don't think this is meant for large crowds which is what buses area meant for. I am confused.

We really need to find a way to deal with that in the future, perhaps with automated benches that can consume and recycle the homeless, turning them into nice leather seats and fuel.

Homeless powered mass transit..... Might solve 2 problems at the same time :confused:

If they are still full with smelly hobos sleeping on the seats, I am not interested. We really need to find a way to deal with that in the future, perhaps with automated benches that can consume and recycle the homeless, turning them into nice leather seats and fuel.

They already have a technology for controlling the homeless population on public transit: it's called the fare box. Take away the freebie rides and make them pay like everyone else, and their numbers will reduce substantially.

Back