The Witcher Game Trilogy - $14.82 / The Witcher 3 GOTY - $14.99 - on Steam

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Great time to buy The Witcher games if you haven't played them already.

The Witcher Trilogy - $14.82 - Here
Ngu7Z8t.png

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition - $14.99 - Here
gdlYKDE.png

Last edited:
Nice one. Kept showing me W3 GOTY, had to search out the trilogy. Thx for the heads up

Toss a coin to your Witcher (trilogy)!

snagged it. they really make you dig to find it. Already had the first 2. ...so I got 3 for an even better discount than just grabbing it on it's own!

Nice one. Kept showing me W3 GOTY, had to search out the trilogy. Thx for the heads up

Toss a coin to your Witcher (trilogy)!

The trilogy version of Witcher 3 is just the vanilla version, though, not GOTY. You want GOTY.

Bought witcher at $60 on gog....

I think $11 for it on steam is fair, bought

Thanks OP!

Witcher 2 and 3 are worth the price alone. Not you Witcher 1.
The worst thing about the first one was the endless slogging through the swamp to the city and back.

Other than that, it was a good use of the NWN/Aurora engine.

I already have it on GOG but whenever it goes on sale on Steam I get the urge to pick it up just to have it there and for the achievements.

Unpopular opinion: IMO AC:Odyssey is a lot more fun to play than W3. I actually like the story in AC:O much more but that's probably because I love Greek Mythology. The writing is better in W3 but AC romps it in every other category (Graphics, Sound, Combat, Abilities, Movement, etc). W3 has less throw-away side quests but there are quite a few great ones in AC:O as well.

Last edited:
I still don't get why Witcher 3 is so praised. I got to the botchling part and it seems like any other game just running around back n forth an empty map.

Witcher 1 Good
Witcher 2 More of the Same
Witcher 3 Greatest RPG of ALL TIME!

Witcher 2 isn't more of the same of Witcher 1, they're totally different in style and combat. W2 is like W3 on a much smaller scale.

I already have it on GOG but whenever it goes on sale on Steam I get the urge to pick it up just to have it there and for the achievements.

Unpopular opinion: IMO AC:Odyssey is a lot more fun to play than W3. I actually like the story in AC:O much more but that's probably because I love Greek Mythology. The writing is better in W3 but AC romps it in every other category (Graphics, Sound, Combat, Abilities, Movement, etc). W3 has less throw-away side quests but there are quite a few great ones in AC:O as well.
I don't get why people like ES and FO games while I love the Witcher games. Each to their own. Best to just leave it alone. Not ever game is for everyone.

The worst thing about the first one was the endless slogging through the swamp to the city and back.

Other than that, it was a good use of the NWN/Aurora engine.

I actually like the first better than the second in a bunch of ways. The swamp definitely was tough on my first playthrough, but I think that was mainly due to not knowing what paths to take.

If anyone decides to play it there are some good mods like the white wolf and a few others, do check out nexus mods.

Back