The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

Indeed. I'd expect the figure to go up once the final DLC New game plus comes out. Would double those hours easily once the Expansion packs come out in October and next year.

How many woman can you slay in this game?

So far I've slayed 4 woman:

* Triss
* Yennefer
* Keira
* The chick that does you after defeating her in battle

Oh yea... forgot about her. The quest where I beat it 10-12 lvls under. I remember that more...

the sex in this isn't all that interesting to me... always the same movements!

How many woman can you slay in this game?

So far I've slayed 4 woman:

* Triss
* Yennefer
* Keira
* The chick that does you after defeating her in battle

Wait, you mean how many can you sleep with? Or how many you can actually kill?

I accidentally had to kill Keira once, but then I decided to reload and let her live. Somehow never occurred to me to try killing Triss or Yen. That'd make for an interesting plot twist.

As far as who you can plow, yeah all of those plus the Gwent tournament wench, and all the Novigrad courtisians. I somehow thought there was a lot more, but I don't know, didn't try too hard to find them all. I was trying to keep it pretty clean to get a good ending my first playthrough, but come to think of it the only one on that list I didn't nail was Yen. Think I got one of the best endings, so I guess that was ok. I was also under the impression it was possible to do Ciri, but maybe not.

You're also missing the chick who likes duelling in Skeilege. And also the prostitutes.

EDIT: I see you included her.

Slay - slaying pussy....what else does it mean. Getting laid and banging, not actually slay (in terms of killing). lol

^^Yeah, I'm the psycho now 'cause I didn't know the term "slay" has become yet another euphemism for having sex. Hey, I didn't ask the original question, and we are talking about a game where you run around killing all kinds of things with a sword, can't blame me for being confused by the term. :p

But seriously, next play-through I'm going to have to try killing every single one of them just to see what will happen. ;)

Considering the game doesn't let you kill anyone who isn't hostile, you're unlikely gonna be able to kill anyone.

Which by the way, REALLY pisses me off..... I want to kill some kids. If you played the game, you probably know who I mean.

Isn't there a script in Skyrim that protected kids from dying? I am pretty sure both FO3 and NV had it as well.

FO1 & 2 OTOH......

Kids can't die in Bethesda games. So one of the first mods to come out for each of their games (after the obvious nude patches and jiggly boob mods) is for killable children.

I still don't get how you get laid in the brothel in the Witcher 3. I can't seem to find the prostitutes that are willing.

What they said. It's moddable to do so, but not vanilla. I'm sure Witcher 3 will probably be moddable to do so in due time. So, your point is just wrong.

Kids can't die in Bethesda games. So one of the first mods to come out for each of their games (after the obvious nude patches and jiggly boob mods) is for killable children.

I still don't get how you get laid in the brothel in the Witcher 3. I can't seem to find the prostitutes that are willing.

Talk to the head mistress first. Then you can choose the prostitute you want (heart icons on the map). Not really worth it, same shitty animations. Just changing coin for XP points IIRC. Only one whore is somewhat special.

Are all the DLCs released, except NG+?
Might give this game a try. Maybe all the new patches/content made it a good game (for me).

Talk to the head mistress first. Then you can choose the prostitute you want (heart icons on the map). Not really worth it, same shitty animations. Just changing coin for XP points IIRC. Only one whore is somewhat special.

When I read this, first thought was, what? XP? then I realized... I rape anything even close to my level and many things way above my level, wtf do I need exp for.

I wouldn't expect too much to come from this. It seems fairly limited as far as modding goes.

(but of course, there's been significant mods to games with NO official mod support so you never know)

Are all the DLCs released, except NG+?
Might give this game a try. Maybe all the new patches/content made it a good game (for me).

All of the free ones are, yes. There are two sizeable paid DLCs coming, one in October and the other early next year.

I got this game through gog. When downloading the patches into my download folder, there is an .exe file and several .bin files. I run the .exe and the game says the patch was installed (1.08 or whatever). What am I supposed to do with the .bin files? The Agnes's been working with the .bin files in the general download folder, but I have a feeling that that can't be right.
Thanks for your help

In my gog folder I have the main setup_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_2.0.0.28.exe and several setup_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_2.0.0.28.bin files.

The exe is the first of a multipart archive. The .bin files are the rest. If you have done the install then you can delete them all.

11h non-stop session completed, level 26. Looking good in my all superior griffin gear, but too bad there's apparently no crossbow to match.

During which I earned no achievements. Did they break them again? I completed the Gwent tourney, did not get "Gwent Master".

LOL. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...oken-Again-After-1-08-1?p=1887985#post1887985

Jesus fucking crabs, how fucking incompetent are these people? Broken in 1.07, fixed in 1.08, then rolled out a fix that was supposed to give some of them retroactively... which broke them again.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Last edited:
It's actually a DLC so don't wait for a patch, go to the DLC page and add it.

Last edited:
I am ~30 hours in and enjoying this a lot. Although the combat could be a bit tighter, I am playing on hard mode and really enjoy the challenge; the difficulty feels just about perfect. I think I'm level 14, doing lots of the side quests and running around killing monster nests/bandit camps/etc. I'm stunned at the quality of the side quests, there is so much high quality content that is entirely removed from the main storyline!

Although it's a minor nuisance with things like achievements breaking, you have to commend CDPR for aggressively patching the game after release. Performance has improved, the alternative movement mode is excellent, etc. It's so cool to get this much developer love after release.

Heartily recommend this game to anyone that wants a great RPG. Play with a gamepad, just like in Witcher 2 the combat doesn't feel as nice with m+kb...

Hmmm...gear up more before starting NG+, or just dive back in...choices choices

*edit* Sigh, decided I should go finish my mastercrafted gear before starting NG+...I want Geralt to (re)start with the best :)

Last edited:
Back