The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

Oooook. time to go change my pants. thought i could do without the multi region part

Is there a non-content hidden version? I don't have any Google accounts to log into.

Saw it on their site. /yawn looks like a HD Minecraft

Last edited:
Oh my lord that looks awesome! :eek:

Though I hope I can change the hairstyle, because I hate that buzzcut ponytail. Still prefer the one from Witcher 1. :D

The witcher games serie are the only one where i locked myself for a few days and beat. i will pre-order on steam or gog as soon as available.

The witcher games serie are the only one where i locked myself for a few days and beat. i will pre-order on steam or gog as soon as available.

I am hoping for a Collectors Edition Box with Geralt figurine or Dice Poker set :D

I've never played this series. I have to admit this trailer looks really good.

Combat looks way better at least. That's what killed it for me in the other games (the first one moreso than the second).

I've never played this series. I have to admit this trailer looks really good.

If you like quality storytelling and characters, you owe it to yourself to do so, go now, go and play them!

Yeah I am one of the few who enjoyed the first one over its sequel. Damn quality series nonetheless.

Why is it that I'm excited, despite not getting into either The Witcher or The Witcher 2?

I'm a bit skeptical of the open-world setting because I find it makes RPGs less focused and less story-driven. Here's hoping that CD Projekt can pull it off.

I'm a bit skeptical of the open-world setting because I find it makes RPGs less focused and less story-driven. Here's hoping that CD Projekt can pull it off.

The previous two games had good stories (plus good source material). I give them the benefit of the doubt on this. I mean, Geralt isn't the Dragonborn or something stupid like that.

What was the whole ton of text that flashed at the end of the video?

That was amazing to watch. I'm currently a hater of preorders, but TW3 deserves my money. :D

I bought the first 2 games for really cheap on Steam but never got around to playing them...I think I'm going to start them this week...heard so many great things...I've been much more interested in great story based games ever since Dark Souls...plus it's almost a good thing to have waited since the Enhanced/Extended Editions are the best versions...hopefully Witcher 3 will be the defacto version from the start and not a year wait for a newer, better, completely revamped version

I bought the first 2 games for really cheap on Steam but never got around to playing them...I think I'm going to start them this week...heard so many great things...I've been much more interested in great story based games ever since Dark Souls...plus it's almost a good thing to have waited since the Enhanced/Extended Editions are the best versions...hopefully Witcher 3 will be the defacto version from the start and not a year wait for a newer, better, completely revamped version

Eh, the first one did need an Enhanced Edition to fix a lot of crazy bugs and problems, but TW2's EE was basically just a bunch of free DLC.

I haven't even gotten to Witcher 2 yet...damn Steam sales.

I am still excited though. Loved the hell out of part 1.

Definitely peaked my interest but going to hold off for the reviews. I could not get into the 1 or 2 due to the clunky combat but the writing and the characters are well done. I guess the source material is good. The new engine looks gorgeous.

That's some pretty impressive CGI!

This is easily my most anticipated of 2014. It'll be the first game since Skyrim that I pre-order at full price and wait up until midnight on release day to play the moment it unlocks.

That's some pretty impressive CGI!

This is easily my most anticipated of 2014. It'll be the first game since Skyrim that I pre-order at full price and wait up until midnight on release day to play the moment it unlocks.

yep i see my self pulling another gaming marathon like i did when skyrim came out.
uhhg 5 work days with only 10 hours of sleep total. i felt dead inside by the end, but it was worth it. and the witcher will probably be 100x better :D

Poland seems to be outdoing the mega AAA US devs. Good, maybe it will shake up the old boring shit we keep cranking out here.

Poland seems to be outdoing the mega AAA US devs. Good, maybe it will shake up the old boring shit we keep cranking out here.

Agreed. Its certainly going to leave Bethesda with little wiggle room to simply coast on the momentum of The Elder Scrolls brand with little to no innovation or update to that god awful engine they keep kicking down the road like a can.

This game looks absolutely incredible. And I wasn't surprised to read they've got a headcount of about 100 working on this title - it shows.

I'd love to know the dollar amount that they've declined from EA to be bought out, you just know EA has tried.

Last edited:
Agreed. Its certainly going to leave Bethesda with little wiggle room to simply coast on the momentum of The Elder Scrolls brand with little to no innovation or update to that god awful engine they keep kicking down the road like a can.

This game looks absolutely incredible. And I wasn't surprised to read they've got a headcount of about 100 working on this title - it shows.

I'd love to know the dollar amount that they've declined from EA to be bought out, you just know EA has tried.

Hopefully they will keep telling the large pub houses to eat a bag of rotten dicks.

Back