The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Official Thread

pendragon1

[H]ardForum Junkie
Why the hell are we talking about the TV show in a thread for the game which has nothing to do with the show? We already have a thread for it in both news and entertainment.

https://hardforum.com/threads/the-witcher-netflix.1934239/
https://hardforum.com/threads/the-witcher-official-teaser-netflix.1984325/
missed that it was in the game section, oops

Plus the one I am about to create in Hobbies.
thats where i thought we were, oops.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
Uninstalled the game just dont have the time to play plus it's old as the hills was anticipating Cyberpunk 2077 but that all changed with the delay.

Eshelmen

[H]ardness Supreme
Good for them. This should boost more than enough interest into creating a TWC 4. Which was apparently a thing already in the works I believe. But even more reason to actually make another installment.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
That would work very few movies that has actual games to back them up. Usually one movie wont capture the attention needs to be a ongoing series like The Witcher or something like Game of Thrones or the Walking Dead.

Last edited:

Domingo

[H]ard as it Gets
I love the Witcher 3 (1 and 2 as well), but I kinda like them putting the series on ice for now. 3 is still a massive benchmark for the industry 5 years later. It's absolutely massive with a scope that is unmatched outside of the MMO world, too. With the DLC missions it covers every base you could want and even has a nice conclusion.
I say let it sit for a little while and see where technology goes in the next few years. The only thing I wouldn't mind seeing is a Resident Evil 2 style remake of the first game. 2 is still a solid game and looks/plays fine, but the original one is pretty tough to revisit for new players. A modern engine remake of that game could be neat without beating the franchise into the ground.

Flogger23m

[H]ardForum Junkie
I love the Witcher 3 (1 and 2 as well), but I kinda like them putting the series on ice for now. 3 is still a massive benchmark for the industry 5 years later. It's absolutely massive with a scope that is unmatched outside of the MMO world, too. With the DLC missions it covers every base you could want and even has a nice conclusion.
I say let it sit for a little while and see where technology goes in the next few years. The only thing I wouldn't mind seeing is a Resident Evil 2 style remake of the first game. 2 is still a solid game and looks/plays fine, but the original one is pretty tough to revisit for new players. A modern engine remake of that game could be neat without beating the franchise into the ground.
Last thing you want is them to keep pumping them out endlessly. If they ever do another, personally I'd like a more coherent main story and quest diversity, or cut the length to reduce repetitiveness.