The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project - UPDATE 5.1 Is Visually Stunning

Thanks a lot for this, perfect timing. I just finished the main game after 200 hours and am getting ready to start Hearts of Stone. What a truly epic experience! I'm glad I waited so long to play through it. So much fun slicing through Drowners on ultra 1440p at 150 fps!

Yeah, it's a truly epic game. I finished W3 with all expansions and 100% quests with around 280 hours. I actually ended up finishing older Witcher games in somewhat reverse order, I played them back in the day but due to time and then lost saves never restarted. I did import finished W2 (67 hours) into W3 which is great. Just finished W1 (75 hours) last week after a full replay in neutral. It's still probably my top RPG no matter what folks may say. All the deep character development, lore, politics and exploration are just awesome!

W2 was the game that originally got me into 3d gaming. Played it on a 1080p/120hz Asus NV 3dVision enabled monitor. W3 actually has a compatibility mode thru NV 3dVision that looks pretty good too. Played it on a the 1440p/3d/144hz/g-sync monitor w/ my TI rig. Haven't tried the Helix mod. Used 'em for some other game that I can't remember right now but not this one.

Gave up on not trying to do another play thru again. Play tested this in 4k and 1440p and wow! Another 100+ hrs about to go into it again. Ought to keep me busy until the flood of games in the fall/winter.
it is not bad in compatibility mod but its just a whole different level with helix 3d mod, play around with depth and more importantly convergence till u find what u like, i find myself just walking around and admiring the scenery more than actually playing lol, it just feels like a real world you are in, just stunning!

it is not bad in compatibility mod but its just a whole different level with helix 3d mod, play around with depth and more importantly convergence till u find what u like, i find myself just walking around and admiring the scenery more than actually playing lol, it just feels like a real world you are in, just stunning!

I'll have to experiment with Helix then. Happy with depth but I've wondered about the relation of ghosting to convergence. There's settings for NV with that but I always for which function keys control it. I pretty much do the same thing as far as walking an admiring it. I really recommend W2 as well, just make sure to set everything to max, including Uber sampling. I've used both these games as reference to show people what 3d gaming can really be like. All I've showed have walked away in a 'wow' state.

Back