The Witcher 3 Giveaway Thread!

mr_zen256

2[H]4U
I've got a free copy of The Witcher 3 to give away since I own a Titan X and already bought the game.

So, the deal is, I'll give the code to the person who can come up with the best "I deserve a free copy of The Witcher 3 because..." within 24 hours of the posting of this thread. Top rated submissions will be based on the LOLs generated :D

This is for the GOG version of the game (not Steam). Not sure if this is breaking any [H] rules. My apologies in advance if it does...

If there are any other Titan X owners that feel like getting in on the fun, please do :)

DISCLAIMER: Not 100% sure if the code will be redeemable without a Titan X. I believe the "card check" was performed within GeForce Experience and the code was then generated. The code should then be entered at: https://redeem.geforce.com/.

GOG Account is required.

Last edited:
I have the best reason of all.... No reason :)

Just wanting to try out this 980 :cool:

I deserve a copy of the Witcher 3.....

Because my dog ate my wallet(Cash,Credit Cards, ID) and now I have to wait 10 days for everything to be replaced. Ten days!
Damn you golden retriever, damn you DMV, damn you Wells Fargo and damn you Witcher 3 for having my anticipation so high when this happens!

True story.

Not to mention my car was stolen, I got fired and my wife and kids left me too. (Something about me not paying attention, not sure, I wasn't really listening.)
All I wanted was to come home and play the Witcher 3. Can't happen now. :(

Smh

Last edited:
my boss's boss just bougbt 20 960's for my office and I installed them all for upgrades and when I asked what he's doing with the codes he said I can't have them because they belong to the company. I got so excited to play today and got crushed :(

my boss's boss just bougbt 20 960's for my office and I installed them all for upgrades and when I asked what he's doing with the codes he said I can't have them because they belong to the company. I got so excited to play today and got crushed :(

Atleast you still have a job.

:(

I'm on your side! you'd know that if you were paying attention!

Touche, you employed gentleman you.

Which game are we talking about again? :p

Touche, you employed gentleman you.

Which game are we talking about again? :p
62Iwi7b.jpg

PS - I'm a cold hearted bastard and sad stories will have little effect on the bitter oil running through my icy veins.

62Iwi7b.jpg

PS - I'm a cold hearted bastard and sad stories will have little effect on the bitter oil running through my icy veins.

I uh....

hmm
my cousin hacked my hardforum account,

Never mind that...

Shit.

Sex is over rated.

Sure it's amazing, beyond comprehension.
But then comes kids, a wife, bills, and more bills....and then suddenly the wife leaves you, takes your kids, the dog eats your wallet and then your car gets stolen.

The hell with sex!

Last edited:
I already have a copy, but I'm in to help give you lolz.

So, last month I was bar hopping with my buddy. He and I were kinda bored until I ran into this broad I knew from years ago that was in the burlesque crowd. She was also married with kids and a swinger, but that is besides the point.

Anyhow, we all start taking a few shots and my friend and I decide we're gonna head over to Sauget, Illinois to keep drinking. For those not from this area, most St Louis bars close at 3am give or take. Sauget has a place called Pop's that serves 24/7.

Old girl asks if she can join us, so naturally I tell her if she gives me road head that I would take her. We laugh, and I say I'm just joking of course. The three of us proceed to start heading towards the highway when sure as shit she leans over and just starts going to town. My buddy in the back seat is dying laughing at this point. I kinda cruise around to, well you get the idea, and she starts reaching her hand back to him in the back seat. At this point I can't help but start laughing at how ridiculous the situation is. I finish. She turns around and immediately grabs my buddy and starts making out with him.

About two seconds into them kissing he realizes what he has done and backs away in horror. I'm crying laughing at this point. He makes us swear to never speak of the incident again.

Unlike some people who post here I've had sex...(Yourself doesn't count right?)
And because my poor sainted mother..(Doesn't matter if she's still alive okay?) would love me to have this game.
Plus the dog ate my wallet, the kids and the wife and also the cat, but we got revenge as the dog choked on the cat.
Was told by the little woman either it's her or the games... :( Boy, am I going to miss her! :p

I should get the key because I told my friend who would never have found out about this and he got a key. Good deads should be rewarded :)

I'd like to add it to my ever growing backlog of games. As a buddy of mine recently told me that I am a game collector. I like all the shiny! :x

I already have a copy, but I'm in to help give you lolz.

So, last month I was bar hopping with my buddy. He and I were kinda bored until I ran into this broad I knew from years ago that was in the burlesque crowd. She was also married with kids and a swinger, but that is besides the point.

Anyhow, we all start taking a few shots and my friend and I decide we're gonna head over to Sauget, Illinois to keep drinking. For those not from this area, most St Louis bars close at 3am give or take. Sauget has a place called Pop's that serves 24/7.

Old girl asks if she can join us, so naturally I tell her if she gives me road head that I would take her. We laugh, and I say I'm just joking of course. The three of us proceed to start heading towards the highway when sure as shit she leans over and just starts going to town. My buddy in the back seat is dying laughing at this point. I kinda cruise around to, well you get the idea, and she starts reaching her hand back to him in the back seat. At this point I can't help but start laughing at how ridiculous the situation is. I finish. She turns around and immediately grabs my buddy and starts making out with him.

About two seconds into them kissing he realizes what he has done and backs away in horror. I'm crying laughing at this point. He makes us swear to never speak of the incident again.

167.gif

What in the ever loving FUCK did I just read.

Looks like an incredible game, looks like lots of fun and shenanigans can be had in Witcher 3. I can't afford due to move at the moment, heck I wont even be able to play it for a couple weeks as it is.

So... that other guy took back his sad story... Im still here wishing for a key :)

So, last month I was bar hopping with my buddy...
[...]
...He makes us swear to never speak of the incident again.

LOL. So nice of you to comply with your freind's wishes and not mention it. :p

Um, and I already have the game. So the only reason you should give it to me is in case Steam goes extinct in the next few years and I need a backup copy.

Because it would be nice for the first thing I see when I log into a game to not be Trevor, in a dress, passed out on, or bent over some object.

Its like Russian Roulette every time I fire up GTA5 lately, and I seem to be losing a lot.

I'm sure there will be far more LOL worthy posts by tonight though, and cant wait to read them. ;)

My story isn't funny (but you can pretend it is if you want)

I'd give the code to my cousin. His girlfriend whom he was getting ready to propose to fucked someone else. Obviously ended relationship and he got intensely depressed and started drinking to the point where he's a danger to himself. He's doing his best to try and quite drinking and could really use a distraction in his life. Something to do other than sit around and chug vodka. Maybe pouring a few hundred hours into a video game could help.

Because I want to watch some really pretty man hair flow around to relieve the stress I have from work.

:)

I deserve a copy of the witcher 3 because I currently am running an amd 720x3 BE at 2.8ghz with 4 gigs of ddr2 and a 7700, and therefore have absolutely no chance of playing it, you masochist.

My story isn't funny (but you can pretend it is if you want)

I'd give the code to my cousin. His girlfriend whom he was getting ready to propose to fucked someone else. Obviously ended relationship and he got intensely depressed and started drinking to the point where he's a danger to himself. He's doing his best to try and quite drinking and could really use a distraction in his life. Something to do other than sit around and chug vodka. Maybe pouring a few hundred hours into a video game could help.

Fucked up man...damn slut.

Ok, the decision has been made using some highly complex algorithms based in quantum mechanics. Cheers to everyone who contributed.. I enjoyed all the LOLs

Drum roll please... The lucky winner is....

Limahl

Being subjected to Trevor for such extended periods of time is hazardous to your health and I feel offering TW3 would be a worthy distraction.

Check your PMs :)

Ok, the decision has been made using some highly complex algorithms based in quantum mechanics. Cheers to everyone who contributed.. I enjoyed all the LOLs

Drum roll please... The lucky winner is....

Limahl

Being subjected to Trevor for such extended periods of time is hazardous to your health and I feel offering TW3 would be a worthy distraction.

Check your PMs :)

:eek:

Replied to your PM, but again, thanks so much.

Going in for surgery on my foot tomorrow so this will give me something to play while laid up for a couple of days (and beyond).

I smell a biased decision.
Noooo!

Congrats.... I actually just wanted a copy for my cheapskate buddy.

:eek:

Replied to your PM, but again, thanks so much.

Going in for surgery on my foot tomorrow so this will give me something to play while laid up for a couple of days (and beyond).

Congratulations!

Were you able to register it with no problems?

Congratulations!

Were you able to register it with no problems?

Used the code on the NV page and entered my GoG account info there and it linked the game to my account. When I fired up Galaxy, it showed the game and had the option to download. About 45 minutes later, it was installed and running. :D

I started messing with it last night but as I'm off to surgery today, couldn't play much, but it really makes my 970's work harder than anything other than GTA5 has lately.

Used the code on the NV page and entered my GoG account info there and it linked the game to my account. When I fired up Galaxy, it showed the game and had the option to download. About 45 minutes later, it was installed and running. :D

I started messing with it last night but as I'm off to surgery today, couldn't play much, but it really makes my 970's work harder than anything other than GTA5 has lately.

Awesome! Glad to hear the code worked fine. I wasn't 100% sure it would.

Best of luck with your surgery today, I hope everything goes well. Enjoy the game!

Back