The Witcher 1 - Top GFX Mods?

mr_zen256

2[H]4U
Since Witcher 3 is on the horizon I figured it was about time for me to complete Witcher 1 (and 2 eventually). To spruce it up a bit I've installed:

1. Texturen Mod
2. Hi-Res Character Models
3. Perfect Rain
4. Perfect Blood

These mods work great.. Are there any other specific GFX mods I should installed for better visuals? Maybe a custom SweetFX mod for Witcher?

Not really looking for mods that change gameplay mechanics.

Those are the mods I used last time I played through it. I think those are about it in terms of graphics mods. I imagine there is an injector somewhere for post-processing but I am not really a huge fan of those.

Those are the mods I used last time I played through it. I think those are about it in terms of graphics mods. I imagine there is an injector somewhere for post-processing but I am not really a huge fan of those.

Yeah, I have to agree on the injectors. They don't really seem to do much aside from superficial contrast & saturation effects. I'll stick with the ones I've got. They make a big enough difference as they stand :)

Yeah, I have to agree on the injectors. They don't really seem to do much aside from superficial contrast & saturation effects.

I usually agree, but the original Witcher had a pretty flat and boring colour palette (too many pale colours and textures) with colours that felt like they clashed a bit. Adding some filters and playing with the contrast, IMO, makes the game more immersive, at least in this case. Most games I agree that injectors aren't great, but I like them for TW1.

Back