The Winter Classic Feb 27th-March 1st.Nashville TN

neokeelo

[H]ard|Gawd
I am happy to announce Nashville is throwing down on of the biggest LAN parties in over 10 years. This is a 3 day event with major sponsors and a very nice venue.

We are in the process of setting up a poll for tournament voting and a case mod competition.
We will have prizes for the official tournaments and a ton of room for expansion.

You can register and find more info on our website http://gmxwinterclassic.com/
and facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheGMXWinterClassic

I hope many of you can make it out.

Last edited:
Got any promo codes for fellow [H] members?
:)

I'd love to go with some friends.

*Update*
We have some good news and some bad news concerning The GMX Winter Classic.

First, the bad news: Due to uncontrollable circumstances, we were unable to have the event on January 2nd.

Now the good news: Partnering with our good friends at the Sheraton, we have new dates:
February 27th – March 1st!

The PC Tournaments we will be hosting will be:
Counter Strike:GO 5vs5 Single Elimination
League of Legends 5vs5 Single elimination
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 2vs2 Single Elimination
UT2004 1v1 Single Elimination Tournament as well!
Street Fighter 4 Tournament, Single Elimination

Will there be computers to rent? Tried checking out the website but was not getting anything pulled up. I'll hopefully be home by then but not holding my breath.

At this point we will not have any PCs to rent. Its BYOPC.
We might have some to rent at future events.

Can a admin change the name of this thread to The Winter Classic Feb 27-March 1, Nashville TN

it still says January and it wont let me change it.

Thanks.

Guess I wont be able to make it only got one gaming laptop and nothing for the wife to use if we went. I'll be on the look out for future events.

As a gift to my fellow [H]ard members, use Promo code STUDENT at registration for $5 off. :)

Our hotel block with the reduced rate is back up until Tuesday at 5PM in case anyone is looking for a room.

Back