The wierdest flash game EVER!

thanks, I think.........

I got stuck with the fuse box thingy, with the 6 switches in it. What's the right combo?

Ok, I'm at the fusebox thing too, I don't get it.

rofl, nevermind, the code is on the door.

I win.

Badger_sly said:
thanks, I think.........

I got stuck with the fuse box thingy, with the 6 switches in it. What's the right combo?

Look at the door beside it.
edit: Oops. Refresh before posting, and all that.

I just beat it.. wasnt that hard..

I thought it was a battle, I didny relize you just needed to move the ship..

Um, it was weird.

My 8 year old son finished it though :confused: and asked to play it again :p

NitrouseXpress60 said:
god i suck at this game, what do you do for the 3rd "phase" with the things that crawl up and stuff?

Click on the bobber on the pole a dude will come up and catch a fish, give him liek 3 mins t oeat the fish, then he will toss it out..a bird will come out and eat the fish you dude will hope onto the bird and fly you to the next level...

I(illa Bee said:
Click on the bobber on the pole a dude will come up and catch a fish, give him liek 3 mins t oeat the fish, then he will toss it out..a bird will come out and eat the fish you dude will hope onto the bird and fly you to the next level...

haha thanks, i beat it, for real :)

hehe, found this flash game last year sometime, great then and great now

Yah this has got to be one of the best flash apps ever. Truly original and highly creative.

And great when you're *cough* under the *coughcough* influence.

i have no clue even where to start? i am just clicking random stuff.... what am i suppose to do :confused:

That was pretty fun. I love games that dont take too long...then I actually play them. :p

ray4389 said:
That was pretty fun. I love games that dont take too long...then I actually play them. :p

Yea, but did you see the frame rate? The X800XL totally p0wns joo 6800GT!!! :D

Wow, I remember this from an email I got a long time ago (couple of years?). Did it again though. A nice, different concept. It wasnt hard.

Wait nevermind, I beat it. And I didn't even have to catch the glies, this game was cool. I liked it a lot.

just finished in about 10 minutes...weird game

goddamn acid induced flash games

and C.G. love the sig

<anamexis> oh man
<anamexis> I was opening a coke, right
--> Beefpile ([email protected]) has joined #themacmind
<anamexis> and it exploded
<anamexis> ALMOST all over my keyboard
<anamexis> but I got it away just in time
<-- Beefpile has quit (sick fuckers)
<anamexis> :<

machwireless said:
how do you play this crap? i got him at the top of the hill but i dont know what to do.

me too? how do I get him to get into that bell

nevermind........

EDIT: finished :D

The whole time I was playing I was thinking Beatles...Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band

Yah I just finished it and didn't cheat :p. Pretty fun actually, simplistic, but fun.

unique. I sent this around to coworkers...its inundating about 30 people on my floor right now. kudos to the coders!

Back