The White House Has a Flickr Page

HardOCP News

[H] News
You know, I’m not really sure what I think of the White House having its own Flickr page. I mean, I guess it’s kinda cool, as long as this isn’t what they meant by transparency.

Too bad this flickr page won't have the Scare Force One pictures on there.

Looks like they put out the bucks for a Pro account, too. Taxpayer dollars for...Flickr accounts. Fuck it!

I actually enjoyed looking at those pictures, so good idea.

I'm glad to finally see an administration that represents and embraces my generation a little better, at least when it comes to technology.

I'm glad to finally see an administration that represents and embraces my generation a little better, at least when it comes to technology.

My thoughts exactly. :)

Since they've had a website, the White House has regularly posted up pictures.. just not on "flickr". They regularly posted scanned high res film camera negatives, and in the latter years- full resolution digital images.

hrmmm lets give terrorists an easy way to track the location and activity of our president...

smmmmmmmarrrrttt....

All I got to say is damn that is a nice house inside.

10q99qp.jpg

lol, that's a scary sight.

Everyone: "hmmmmmmm.....hmmmmmmm...."

Obama: "uh, shit.. what are we even looking at? Whoever made these charts with all the colors is pretty good. Which intern did that? Oh well, let's take a vote. All in favor?"

Rombo: "um, sir, all in favor of what?"

Obama: "be quiet deadfish, we have.." **bzzzzz blackberry txt received** "Dammit Axelrod, not now.. I only need backup when my telepromper screws up and I need some generic talking points"

Napolitano: "umm uhh uhh umm uhh"

Obama: "ok sounds good, we'll put this legislation up for a vote before congress tomorrow, it's an emergency"

Everyone: "yes, sound good, yup, great. yes sir, yes. yes."

Gibbs: "What do you want me to tell the press?"

Obama: "I'll have Axelrod read what we just ok'd and he'll get back to you" **thinks to self-- ahaha, man that sucker is going to look good stumbling around in front of the camera when he has no idea what to tell the press... oh shit, I better skim over this too.. nah, I'll just have Axelrod txt it to my blackberry for when the press corp asks about it**

Back