The walking dead PC game $8.49, gamefly

How did you get the code emailed to you without the client? Last time I bought something on Gamefly, it send me an email with no code and I had to go into the client to get me Steam code. They fix it?

How did you get the code emailed to you without the client? Last time I bought something on Gamefly, it send me an email with no code and I had to go into the client to get me Steam code. They fix it?

You log into your account at Gamefly, at the bottom left under Account Activity go to Purchase History, and then your games are shown; click on whichever game and it shows the key.

Heads up for people who buy this, if you are using Windows 8 you will not have support for the 360 controller.

I know, bought a couple games from them and had to download that awful client each time. This time though it literally came in an e-mail, no client.

I just keep the client installed and just don't let it launch unless I need it. I bought a couple games on it a few years ago (Sonic Collection and GTA Vice City), most of which I now own on Steam. Sonic Collection though is the only place I can play Sonic 3 (without Knuckles add-on) and Sonic 2 with Knuckles.

this is a great game, one of the best games of last year. IF you havent played this, you should def pick it up at this price.

Thanks. I've been wanting this for a while though I have no idea what kind of game it is.

Just played through the first 2 episodes. Wow. I was not expecting this. The story in this one is better than the TV series by far IMO. I'm digging the fuck out of this. I know I'll binge and finish the other 3 tomorrow most likely. Thanks again OP!

How well does this run on decent hardware (see sig) @ 1080P? Is it a straight crappy console port, or can you actually adjust important things (FOV especially as I get motion sick from the crappy console 70-80FOV)??

Lastly, how "scary" is this game? I really love zombie movies/games but this medication I take for migraine prevention has a GREATLY fucked up side effect..You dream about EVERYTHING that occurs in your daily life, just all twisted up and scary stuff makes the dreams insane(I'm talking waking up covered in sweat thinking there is a unicorn demon clown strangling you type shit:eek::eek::eek:)

How well does this run on decent hardware (see sig) @ 1080P? Is it a straight crappy console port, or can you actually adjust important things (FOV especially as I get motion sick from the crappy console 70-80FOV)??

Lastly, how "scary" is this game? I really love zombie movies/games but this medication I take for migraine prevention has a GREATLY fucked up side effect..You dream about EVERYTHING that occurs in your daily life, just all twisted up and scary stuff makes the dreams insane(I'm talking waking up covered in sweat thinking there is a unicorn demon clown strangling you type shit:eek::eek::eek:)

I didn't see any FOV sliders. I'll get motion sick as well usually. But this wasn't bad. Its a straight console port as far as I can tell. That said I binged hard on it last night and had fun. It's got great voice acting, good story(so far), and the characters all seem well made. I'd say it's more intense than scary. Though there have been a couple "BOO!" that made me jump. Overall, from playing the first two episodes I'm pretty impressed.

Back