The Vega Pre-Order Thread

Why will you pre-order AMD Vega?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna sell me two RX 480s. They are going for around $300 on eBay, while I bought them for $220 each. So, I would have used them for months, made $160, and paid for 1 Vega card. Not too bad a deal.

Wonder how long we wait for actual msrp 399 models? I suppose if any manage to find them anywhere, pull the triger and debate it latter.

Wonder how long we wait for actual msrp 399 models? I suppose if any manage to find them anywhere, pull the triger and debate it latter.
At this point I sure think well see the $499 price point for Vega at retail. If you see one for $399 and want a Vega you better act like lightning. Considering I saw exactly one sku (MSI VEGA 64 at Newegg) of Vega hit $499 this past week and the rest were all $599 and now jumping towards $700 for black air cooled Vega.(that I see anyway)

Might just destroy the "F5" key on this keyboard come next Sunday / Monday...
See that would make a great bundle... Vega and a keyboard... lol.

I have a WC Vega 64 so this was just a joke and a little fun, that's all.

Reactions: Boil
like this
See that would make a great bundle... Vega and a keyboard... lol.

I have a WC Vega 64 so this was just a joke and a little fun, that's all.

You were one of the lucky few. It doesn't look like they are even coming to my country.

Each day that passes with OOS liquid Vega, I get closer to buying a 1080ti liquid cooled.

Each day that passes with OOS liquid Vega, I get closer to buying a 1080ti liquid cooled.

We aren't even getting the Watercooled version in my country. So i have no choice but to wait for the AIB versions.

Reactions: NoNRG
like this
Every day you wait is another day that you could have an even faster card, for less :D

The 1080 Ti version I have my eye on is $849.99. You're right, but I've been willing to go with Vega (at SEP price) because I have a 1440p Freesync monitor. May just throw that idea out and get the 1080 and see if AMD can pull their heads out of their asses with the Navi release.

Definitely will not be buying any "Radeon pack" BS, there's actually a water cooled Vega 64 bundle in stock at the moment. I already have a 6600k system to drop this VGA into.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.3615398

NoNRG Is this the GTX 1080 Ti that you're looking at? If so that's the only one that I'm interested in myself. There is a used one for $786. I think that the Gigabyte warranty is pretty good since it is 3 years. Better ask someone who has bought and RMA their products first though.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07317H6CK/

I believe that Amazon just got their Vega inventory in today. Might want to check on your water cooled card that you want today and overnight to grab one fast. If you don't mind DIY solutions, you can add a water block to the standard card from EK Water Blocks. Then grab one of those expandable AIO coolers like the Swiftech that was reviewed here on [H]ardocp. There are plenty other options like it on the market.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
none on amazon.CA
none on newegg.ca
none at canadacomputers.com
none @ ncix.CA

however
GIGABYTE Radeon RX VEGA 64 SILVER 8G HBM2 (GV-RXVEGA64SIL-8GD-B)
(limited edition) is the same price as reference $899 canadian.

plus, even with the exchange, comes out to $707 USD for the REFERENCE (isnt it supposed to be 599????????) non brushed aluminum card. This is the only site where the prices are the same for limited and regular, although none have stock.

I know this is seriously late butm I actually feel lucky to have grabbed Sapphire Liquid Vega 64 for $899.98! thats $718USD ( I am Canadian), so thats just $18 over the MSRP for the "Aqua" pack.
Only sad part is, I'm still waiting on NCIX to ship the dam card, they've already taken my monies.

Code:
SKU Product Description Qty Price Ext. Price
[IMG]http://img.ncix.com/gif/142105sss.jpg[/IMG]
142105 Sapphire AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 8G HBM2 HDMI/3XDP Premium Graphic Card w/ Liquid Cooling 
Write a product review |  Buy it again 1 $899.98 $899.98
  1 x AMD Radeon Rx Vega Game Bundle With Wolfenstein II & Prey *AMD Promo Only*
  Shipping & Handling: $14.99
  Shipping Insurance: $27.00
  SUBTOTAL: $941.97
  No PST - Outside BC residents $0.00
  GST(5%) $47.10
  TOTAL: $989.07

ALL PRICES IN CANADIAN DOLLARS

well my friend, you got lucky. just searched and there is NOTHING available

especially for that price.

ooo yea they realized the 64's werent selling and reduced the price.

Ill be picking up a couple of 56s!

Thnx highvoltage :D
gonna peruse the site now :D

this is what its showing me:

Avail
Price

Sapphire AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 8G HBM2 HDMI/3XDP Premium Graphic Card w/ Liquid Cooling (21275-00-40G.) (142105)
Weekly Special
Pre-Order*
$1,499.98

uh....yeahnofuckingthankyousirmaamwhateverthefuck !

Geez. If that's the weekly special, I'd hate to see it when it's not on special.

Ya I think anyone jumping on these we-dont-have-stock-but-we-cant-say-that-so-heres-a-number-no-one-will-add-to-cart-on Vegas are just insane.

...but I bet some idiot has. some greedy shopper, this same person is probably the one that did it first and now that online retailers have tasted that blood and they want more. it only ever takes 1 person to ruin it for the rest of us.

Anyone trying for Vega 56 this morning?

What's your guess? $399 or $499

(My guess is $499 is chespest)

Man I hope MC doesn't pull the same shit that BB did..I waiting at the store for them to open but I think $499 is a no buy.

sold out instantly, and I mean INSTANTLY on best buy. I was refreshing every couple seconds. One refresh nothing there, next refresh sold out.
I got the notification for amazon, from now in stock on the pre-order -- added to my cart - but the part number looked weird so I clicked back to make sure it was actually vega 56 and it sold out instantly while in my cart.

I had three screens - multiple browsers to different sites open. The only way you are going to get these things is if you have a scripting program that auto-buys.

Man I hope MC doesn't pull the same shit that BB did..I waiting at the store for them to open but I think $499 is a no buy.

Microcenter was $599 for the black at launch on the Vega 64 -- so yeah - chances are it'll be $499 for black vega 56.

Newegg has a single Vega 56 listed out of stock for US$399...

Chances are US$499 will be the floor, and we'll see significantly higher actual prices for any actually available stock.

And MC didn't get a single fucking card. They had nothing even listed in the system according to 2 manager. AMD really screwed the pooch. I thought the delay was to ensure inventory in the channel.

And MC didn't get a single fucking card. They had nothing even listed in the system according to 2 manager. AMD really screwed the pooch. I thought the delay was to ensure inventory in the channel.
They want people to buy the "Radeon Packs" where they sell the board, cpu, card and display:eek: lol

They want people to buy the "Radeon Packs" where they sell the board, cpu, card and display:eek: lol

Yeah you are right. If I didn't already have 2 fast systems I would build a Ryzen system but I don't wanna deal with the hassle.

The ironic thing was that they had 5 570s, 4 580s and 2 Vega 64s. They had the 64s for $599 which is less then everyone else but I just don't think it's worth the extra price premium since I run my cards under water and I'm sure I could get 90-95% of the same speed out of a 56 as I could from a 64.

What is also interesting is you can't buy one for that price and get it on the next shipment or following shipments. RTG gets a big middle finger award - good job!

Miners killing off PC gaming one card at a time. . . . .

Hope some or the RX 570/580 come in stock as Vega 56 gets out there more. Looking to make a mid-range gamer with my R7 1600 OC. Just never in stock except for gouged prices.

Any idea if Microcenter is doing the packs? Will they allow you to stack the AMD Black Pack $100 off the CPU/MOBO combo with their usual bundles (ie. the $30-50 off)?

The main thing for me is they don't have the ASUS motherboard listed online that's part of the pack.

Any idea if Microcenter is doing the packs? Will they allow you to stack the AMD Black Pack $100 off the CPU/MOBO combo with their usual bundles (ie. the $30-50 off)?

The main thing for me is they don't have the ASUS motherboard listed online that's part of the pack.

MC isn't doing the bundles, aside from the 34" LCD +64 and the 64+games for $699.

FML...I added the PowerColor bundle to my NE cart (although I would prefer the Sapphire I will take any at this point) after talking myself into spending the $499 (was going to spend $430 at MC with tax and NE has no tax so $~70 more). I finally decided on doing it since I could use my MasterCard to get the $25 off 200. Well NE decided right then that they were no longer accepting the MasterPass code. I decided that if they wanted to be greedy and end it early they wouldn't get my money. This has been the worst launch yet. Did anyone ever see 56 go live on Amazon? I had been looking every 10 min since 7am.

How does the poll have price/performance at 19%.... it was never a good deal in that regard.

FML...I added the PowerColor bundle to my NE cart (although I would prefer the Sapphire I will take any at this point) after talking myself into spending the $499 (was going to spend $430 at MC with tax and NE has no tax so $~70 more). I finally decided on doing it since I could use my MasterCard to get the $25 off 200. Well NE decided right then that they were no longer accepting the MasterPass code. I decided that if they wanted to be greedy and end it early they wouldn't get my money. This has been the worst launch yet. Did anyone ever see 56 go live on Amazon? I had been looking every 10 min since 7am.
Some crazy stuff at the Egg.

They had a Powercolor 56 bundle which included free gift game bundle but adding $129 :LOL: with a $29 discount, something like $528 going to $499 for the 56 . How do you say it is a gift and add $129? I put it in my cart and the game bundle read $0 and the discount was also substracted making the card $370 - wow! Not Bad! Went to pay and it then became $129 for the game bundle only :ROFLMAO:, card no longer there. I would have been paying $129 for the two so called free games.

Anyways maybe some actually got the card for $370 with the games, I don't know, too much weird stuff surrounding these cards with pricing.

Back