The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason I love AMD is because the first CPU I ever overclocked was AMD. It was a mere 200MHz. That's a low OC by today's standards, but I was (and still am) amazed by the performance I can squeeze out of AMD products.

I have been using AMD processors since the K7. Some of the best CPUs available. Kudos to AMD. They were also smart enough to but ATI.
:)

Because they provide some much-needed competition in the x86 market.
Also, depending on the build it's nice to be able to get a really cheap quad-core.

AMD came to my rescue when my last system died and I was looking for inexpensive mb/cpu combo to get me up and running. I was surprised to learn that I could afford a quad core.

I've always used AMD when I needed something cheap and reliable, never once had an AMD part fail on me.

I have been running AMD for years as they were always the best bang for the buck. Im still running a Phenom II 940 on my main rig. Will continue running AMD for years to come.

Been using AMD since I bought my thunderbird 750 socket A. Would love to replace my phenom X4 9950 with something a little quicker.

I love AMD because their cpu's are trucks for compact car money. I've never owned a computer that didn't have an AMD cpu in it, I've never had a single issue with any of the cpu's I've owned and they have all done right by me by performing up to and beyond my expectations for much longer than I could have ever hoped for. Just for good measure, my middle name is Clarke.

AMD is awesome because they have some of the best graphics cards around. And they're processors are alright too.

I love amd, because they think outside the box and are competitive with Intel despite having billions of dollars less to put to research and fabs.

Love AMD products. Remember arguing with a friend which was better a pentium3 or my Athlon. Of course I was right.

I appreciate the competition that AMD brings to the market and love the value provided for a given investment.

The first computer I built from scratch was in 1998 using AMD's brand new K6-2. Ever since then I have been using AMD processors in my builds. One more would be great as my current Athlon X2 is getting old and I could use a new build.

Thanks everyone.

The first modern system I had was AMD based and for that they will always have a special place with me. Also hex core, just kicks bottom.

AMD is a great company that provides great performance for the cost and provides Intel with some competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back