The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD has great performance for the price! That's why I have turned to AMD in the past!

Loves me some AMD, Graphics and CPUs under one roof...can't wait till bulldozer...gonna be sick.

nothing beats AMD for performance at their prices! Got couple htpc running them.

Just love AMD..Been using them since my first k6-200..Have had.. k6,k6-2,k6-2+,athlon xp,athlon x-2,athlon ii x3..Will always use amd ..This comp is the athlon ii x 3 245 unlocked to x 4 and overclocked to 3.5 ghz.

AMD is at the sweetpoint for price/performance. Moreover, they've more friendly to oc crowd comparing to Intel. Will keep buying AMD personally.

Simply put, I love AMD processors, because when push comes to shove and you are on a budget you would be a fool not to consider building an AMD based system. In my opinion they still hold the price/performance crown.

In a world where Intel is forced down our collective throats, AMD graphics and processors offer a refreshing and economical advantage to those of use who want a performance pc but were not blessed with a generous trust fund to siphon from.

I love AMD and its processors because their price to performance ratio is un-matched. I have always felt that using AMD processors I am getting better value for money and better quality than competitors.

Looking to get back into the AMD system fold, so a free processor with an unbeatable performance/price ratio to placehold until the new hotness comes out and to go with my Radeon that's still kicking 3 monitor Eyefinity ass is a good place to start!

I love AMD and their processors because they are the best bang for the buck. I've still got my AMD Duron and Athlon XP stickers on my guitar!

And more importantly, AMD provides Intel some competition to keep the tech developments coming.

I've always liked AMD's products. Their price/performance ratio beats Intel hands down. All of my desktops since 1998 or so have been AMD powered.

Randall

AMD is so awesome because they are less expensive than Intel and provide as much as or more power than Intel. Imagine a GPU power from your cpu. And, they so easily overclock.

AMDs presence has brought about a much more fierce battle to develop better innovations and technological evolution then if Intel had no competitive forces in its market.

They have also produced amazing innovations that have led to a 'forced' Intel to share its patents in order to obtain these innovations (eg. instruction sets introducing first backwards compatible x86/64)

I have TWO middle names :) Charles and Erik :)

I am all about AMD processors because I need a great six core processor to encode my movie collection! I just need a reason to build a beast around something like the 1090T!

without amd; intel never would have killed their horribly horribly flawed Pentium 4 chips. way to be awesome amd, way to be awesome.

I have been a hardcore amd lover for some time and have always loved their price to power ratio. Have had several laptops with amd processors that just plane rocked. Great price and quality from a brand you know you can trust.

Oh and Michael... Lol

AMD has been the "bang for buck" CPU vendor for years. Great performance that doesn't hurt the wallet. Use them in several builds...

Since my first Slot A Athlon I have been a fan of AMD over Intel because of something that exists even today. Upgrade ability. Nothing like buying a motherboard then being able to drop the latest and greatest for the next year or 2 whereas Intel always seems to have the strong arm effect in requiring you to buy a new motherboard with a new chipset to enjoy thier new product ensuring more money goes into thier pockets.

The only forgiving chipset intel ever made was the almighty 440BX. After that, it was a new chipset for each change or tweak in architecture it seems.

There is not a reason Intel couldn't do what AMD does with the chipset/cpu relationship so AMD will always be my first choice in CPU's because I like the freedom that comes with buying an AMD cpu ( at a much better price as well ) and being able to simply drop in the next best thing they come out with, within reason that is ;)

I guess that's why AMD doesn't need TV advertising along with the brute force of the advertising that intel tosses around to maintain a strong customer database though I did like thier old train thru the office commercial a few years back ;) Beats the hell out of any Intel commercial I've ever seen to date :D

I love amd cause the company is a great innovator and directly challenges a intel that is about 10x it in size alone and comes out on top with a better product for the market.

I love AMD because they have kept several areas of the computer parts world from stagnating.

I love amd because they provide great performance for the price, and because they dont require a new socket every new generation of processors.
and because they sponsor the ferrari formula 1 team. and their logo is better than intel's one.

The single greatest reason I love AMD is simply "competition". Without it, the innovation seen both in the Red and Blue camps over the last decade would most certainly be significantly reduced.

OH, and "Paul" for middle name. =)

all of my systems are AMD for the sheer fact of bang for the buck and longevity (oldest AMD in my possession thats still working is K6-2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back