The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love AMD processors because of their innovation. They gave us consumers more choices with selling triple core processors, and come up with new ways to save power while increasing speed. Oh yea and no hefty charge for unlocked processor. Honestly I've never bothered buying Intel because AMD has kept backward compatibility for a while, makes upgrading easy.

I'd love an AMD processor because I have a board sitting here dying for a hex-core. Hate to see such a lovely board sit unused.

I have been using nothing but AMD since their K2 days. They're amazing performance for the price. I absolutely love them!

I have several cheap AMD setups great for cost savings could use that six core in my server to replace the athlonII X4 i have in there!!

I don't have an AMD motherboard for it but if I won that would give me a reason to get one.

been buying strictly AMD chips since the T-birds and that puppy could replace my unlocked PII 55 :)

I work too hard to just throw my money away at Intel's overpriced CPU's. I stick with AMD. In turn, I can then spend the money I save on other enjoyable things, such as the creature.

I love AMD because for someone that doesn't have an unlimited amount of funds, there is always a chip that fits my needs and budget. Not to mention I have used my same heatsink for years!

My first AMD chip was a K62-350. A bunch of years later and now ı'm running an Athlon II.
My AMD chips have always worked. F' Intel

AMD just ROCKS! That's all there is to it. Price, quality, performance, plus the simple fact that they're all I've ever used in my rigs, and they're all I'll ever use. It's just in my blood.

amd fanboi right here. from my first k2 350 thru my quads now. the hex core would round out the package nicely.

and its Albert...

Well, as Kyle stated way back on September 24, 2002... "We are personally not building any more Intel systems for our own use." -Kind of sums it up!

Underdog AMD has beat Intel several times before, and I'm still hoping they can do it again. Still committed to the AM* platform.

I <3 AMD for many moons now because I love their ability to keep striving to think different for CPUs and now GPUs both. I am loving their Fusion line, and will be awesome to see what future Bulldozer and beyond can do to keep the competition honest.

What I really like about AMD is they keep raising the bar without changing sockets and re-engineering everything. They'll embrace new tech and maximize existing tech. Over the last few years I could upgrade procs on the same board or upgrade my board without getting new cooling and other stuff.

AMD = A Mad Enthusiasts Dream

I have been an AMD fan since the K6-II 400.
Both CPU and GPU are from AMD in my builds! I have always respected how AMD ensured that their new sockets were always backward compatible. thanks from a loyal fan and consumer.

AMD and always has been AMD

socket A 1700+ < 939 3000+ < 3400+ < 939 X2 4800+ < AM2 X2 5600+ < and now a AM3 Phenom2 X4 945

AMD has always had a good price/performance ratio, for their processor pricing, with the platform that allows much more than some of intel's lower end motherboard offerings.

I love AMD because I oc'd my athlon 64 3000+ like a boss! and am still using it it everyday. Also the performance / price ratio is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back