The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want in, because I have been rocking AMD builds since 2007:
X2-3600/NF570SLI -> X2-5000/780G -> X4 620/790X -> X2 555/790GX.

Next step will either be:
Cheap X6 if my board definitely will not support FX or
Cheap FX if my board definitely will support it

I'll repeat the sentiment that you just can't beat AMDs price/performance ratio. I've enjoyed their CPUs since my first K6-2 just a few moons ago.

I love AMD because they continue to compete and innovate.
Because they DON'T CHARGE TO UNLOCK FUNCTIONALITY.
Because they just rock.

Also, I have a hideous middle name, so forget it....

My old computer has an AMD processor in it. Unfortunately, it recently stopped working. I'm too poor to buy a new computer so I figure I might as well see if I can get some free junk to put towards a new computer.

My middle name is Owen.

I've used AMD processors since having an AMD 486DX2-66 CPU. I love what they are doing with integrating Radeon GPUs into CPUs. I just hope they get some design wins that puts their Llano APU into affordable super thin/light notebooks. I would buy one.

I've always loved the AMD price point. I've had AMD processors since I got my 486 DX4/100 back in the mid 90's. (still have it!)

Been using AMDs in my rigs for years. Solid, stable OC, great price.

Oh, and my middle name is Christopher

I love AMD because its not Intel. AMD offers supreme performance to price point ratio. They also seem to run cooler for me. They are also tough as nails. Even when my fans didnt turn on and my 965BE burnt to 198F, i shut the computer off and got the fans working, then turned it back on, it still works to this day...many months later.

AMD Rocks my Socks! The performance for the price is absolutely phenomenal (pun not really intended although relevant)! My Phenom II x4 handles anything I throw at it and more, all the while it stays at a fairly reasonable temp.

I love AMD since I've been using them almost exclusively since I got my first system built around an Am386DX processor. In fact I think I still have that 'lil beastie around somewhere. While I love my current processor (Phenom II X4 820) I definitely wouldn't mind stepping up a a six core.

Been a long time AMD user/supporter and would love to try out one of these X6's. My quad runs a little hot and looking for something new to mess around with.

Here's to hoping BD doesn't suk!

trash
---------------------------------

I've bought AMD because they've usually provided decent bang for the buck.

AMD CPUs are a great bargain and I've been using them for many years.
As you can see in my sig, I'm way overdue for an upgrade...

I've always been an AMD fan and I'm patiently waiting for Bulldozer!

AMDs were inovators, the original Athlon processor got Intel beat, and they've done it over and over again. The first true x86/x64 processor (Itanium was only x64), and intel even used the agreement they had to use the x64 tech to make EMT64 for they're processors.

I buy nothing but AMD!

Plus free stuff is good too ;)

im a big weenie and my middle name is just plain old
D

but ill also say why i like amd, they provide awsome value and excellent video cards.

I love AMD because it just rocks--plain and simple. The performance and value can't be beat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back