The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD has come a very long way, and I'd be happy to throw one of these bad boys in my system. It would go a long way to upgrading my ailing E6600 processor.

I love AMD 'cuz it was the CPU that was in the very first PC I ever built back in April 2005, I used an Athlon 64 3200+ on socket 754. I loved it!

I love AMD for pioneering high performance multi-core processors and 64 bit systems.

I love AMD and its processors because they offer exceptional performance for the price.

I love AMD because as a company they offer a compelling performance competition to Intel, keep intel from being a complete monopoly, offer great GPU's and innovations, and the prices on alot of their stuff is reallt cheap. OH and I loved my Opteron 148.

I've been with AMD since the Athlon; it was the first PC I ever built, and I really don't think I'll ever go to Intel. It just seems like AMD is usually ahead of the curve, with Intel lagging behind (AMD64, dual core, high speed point to point FSB replacement....)

I love AMD and their processors because they offer a good value and continue to support overclocking on the low-end.

I went with AMD during my last CPU + mobo upgrade because I knew that AMD CPUs had a better bang for the buck value and fitted my budget at that time.

They offer the only real option for a budget priced laptop with decent integrated graphics.

AMD was the cpu in the first real computer I ever built. Athlon XP 1600, how I miss you. And I have a system with an X2 250 that needs an upgrade.

My first computer was an AMD 133 mhz computer. I learned about computers through that one machine for a long time. Even overclocked it from to 166 mhz. Sometimes i got lucky and it would boot at 200 mhz. Damn thing was fast then. So nostalgic.

I <3 amd because their 3500+ was my 1st ever cpu.
performance to price ratio is very good.

I've been running AMD processors since the days of the 486DX-40. From there, through the days of the K5, Slot A, Socket A, dually MPs and onward to the Phenom II I post this with, never looked back. I root for the underdog, I vote with my wallet, and AMD has had that vote since 1995.

Long live Advanced Micro Devices, baby! :D Jerry Sanders, you kicked ass when it was needed, told Intel where to shove it, and today We Have A Choice.

AMD has always been great for competition & helping to keep the price/performance ratio low, thank you AMD!

My AMD systems have always been the best bang for the buck. I have never had much money the past 10 years, but computing and gaming is an expensive hobby. AMD systems have allowed me to spend less and still do the things I love to do.

Despite the fact they rarely compete at the bleeding edge, I am always impressed with how well they do with only a fraction of Intel's budget. They usually offer some good bang for the buck parts as well.

Also, my middle name is David!

Because I love the Athlon & Phenom X3 lines... Thanks AMD !

Note : Open for Canadian residents too ?

Honestly I always like the underdog, and whereas AMD isn't nearly as much the 'underdog' today as it was 10 years ago, I have always loved the way they do business and try to do the same thing as others, but in a different way.

GO AMD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back