The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first system I ever built was an AMD 450mhz / 256mb ram / Voodoo 3 3500, back in the late 90's. All these years of building computers, I have yet to do an Intel build. I guess I have just stuck with what works me and their competitive prices keep me coming back.

As an AMD fan that has never swayed from them for any of my builds over the last 15 years, I want this :D

I've been buying only AMD CPU's and graphics cards for years. Great driver support for graphics cards!

I would love to be able to upgrade my wife from her 965 to a 1090T. At this point in time the 1090T offers great bang for the buck.

Why I like AMD products: Bang for the buck.

I currently run a 1055t for my VM farm/lab. Great price for a 6 core processor with more than enough power to run quite a few VM's.

And just kicks my middle name is David.

AMD makes a high quality/performance product, without draining their customers bank accounts like their competitors. I would love to upgrade my main system with one of these!

I love AMD's commitment to quality. Also the generous number of cores in their upcoming products while maintaining a good pricepoint.

i have never had anything other than a AMD cpu, even when i could have jumped on the blue team i kept the faith with AMD. dont see a reason to change. but my system sucks and needs an update......

why? i thought it was self explanatory? :p its all about the pricing and backwards compatibility.

Own lots of AMD processors and Videocards.......I would love to replace my Athlon II X3 (unlocked to Phenom II X4 2.9) with a X6........

I love that AMD brought about the amd64 architecture. Without that development, we might be stuck with x86 and itanic. They were also my personal first processor (K6-2 400), second processor (athlon xp 2600), and third processor (athlon xp 3200).

I love AMD because they are the only desktop CPUs I've ever bought. I had a 3000+ and then replaced it with an Opteron 165. Man, could you overclock that thing.

When I want good bang for the buck, I go with AMD. Just built a dual hex C32 operton system for around $700.

I like AMD because in a sense, they keep Intel straight with their prices. Also for a low budget system, AMD is a nice setup with it's cost to performance ratio.

Granted I do have an Intel build, I'm defiantly not against building another AMD system.

When you buy an AMD product, your buying speed and reliability and not being charged extra for a name.

AMD allowed me and my kids to enjoy real computing in early 90's at an affordable price with a great kick for gaming.......... Thanks for keeping Intel honest and providing a choice for all.....
Really need to win.... :cool:

I love AMD because I built my first PC with a Duron 800Mhz, but they need to step up to the plate with bulldozer.

I have been a long time fan of AMD starting with a K6 233 through my present Phenom II 965 X4. I have always had great experiences with AMD. AMD has always kept me in the game. Keep up the good work!
:)

AMD is made out of bits of real awesome, so you know its good.

My first system was AMD based and the spell was cast then. They've always been the 'bang for the buck' winner.

Oh man. My gaming rig could sure use something like this as the PII 965 is starting to feel a little dated since this one doesn't seem to like overclocking very much.

Sign me up!

Any computer i build for friends and family (and my self from time to time) has been amd. Low power, low cost, high functionality for their intended purpose. Love me some red team :)

I use my old 1.4Ghz Thunderbird as a keychain.

and for good measure

Michael

AMD is my favorite because they have been typically cheaper and yet provide good performance. Best bang for the buck I guess you could say. My first computer build was a Athlon XP system.

They do bust their nut to deliver a professional product with a much smaller company.
Would love one of these for a lan/htpc build I want that keeps me up at night...

I don't currently have an AMD processor, but I love my Radeon 5870! Seriously, I used AMD exclusively for years and only went with the 920 because I for once had plenty of money...decided I wanted to give Intel another shot. Anyways, I'll give you the bonus, my middle name is Jennings. That's right, Sherman Jennings Buster, two last names and a nickname.

I love AMD because they ran some sweepstakes on Morningthaw server when I was playing Asheron's Call !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back