The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD, no stupid reminder every 5 minutes of what CPU I have. I know what I have, I bought it and, because of constant socket changes, I regret it. Back to AMD I go :)

I've bought nothing but AMD processors for years now. And I've never been disappointed. Great performance for a good price.

Been loving AMD since my first CPU was a K6-2. It got me interested in turning a hobby into a career.

A new CPU could spark a new build... got where I am going with this AMD? :p

I love AMD and their processors because of their push for CPU/GPU integrations!

STARCRAFT 2 CAPABILITIES FOR THE MASSES!

I love AMD for their Athlon XP line "back in the day", they were overclocking beasts. It's nice having competition in the market to keep Intel honest.

I have always been a fan of AMD. I have owned a k6 233, k6-2 450, slot a 800, socket a 1.2, a barton 2500+, and then an athlon 64 3500+ , from there I bought a core2 which I am currently looking to upgrade!

Competition is good :D
wow I just saw Thunderbird on the first page and it reminds me I still have that thing somewhere in my parent's basement somewhere...

I love AMD because they proved Low cost solutions for people that still want that Gaming experience.
Also my middle name is John.

AMD is the best -- I'm still using a 2500+ in one of my systems. I'm a big fan of AMD

AMD - Best value of performance for the money. My first computer ever built was on an AMD Athlon XP 2000+!

I once let a man lick vegemite off my chest to win an AMD video card. True story.

Mobile Barton XP 2500+ - the best bang/buck processor I have ever purchased, and always makes me consider AMD for any build.

I don't have to use a lead pencil to beast do I?

Been using AMD for years, and actually have never owned an Intel based system since I have been happy with their processors, though "Sandy Bridge" is tempting I must say.

Hopefully this will be an upgrade for my machine as most of my "upgrades" are hand-me-downs from upgrades I do for other people, though in a way this is a hand-me-down as well, but I am okay with that, now if I win maybe we can talk about a bundled motherboard with this thing, and maybe some RAM. ;)

Also as stated multiple times AMD makes great products for their price point, and now with ATI at their side who knows where they will take things.

And hey Directron is only an hour drive away from me, so I can save them on shipping! (horray)

So with that being said, pick me and I will love you long time. (which may or may not be a good thing for you)

I have been using AMD processors for over a decade because of the bang for the buck you get from their processors.

I choose AMD CPUs and the reason is quite simple; It's the true bang-for-buck processor.
Seriously, I'd be pretty stupid to spend up to $300 and more on the "competition" when I could spend less, buy an AMD and get all the performance I want!

AMD bring competition and definitely keeps intel in check with several things. I have never actually owned an AMD card or processor but I have recommended a couple to others building budget computers.

Haven't upgraded my computer for years, but I have recently been looking into upgrading again and been wanting to use AMD.

Also, Duane.

I love the AMD Fusion procs, awesome laptop procs with a decent on board graphics chip.

I've been using AMD products since my first computer, and they've consistently performed and overclocked well.

I love AMD & its processors since it brings much needed competition to the table, without which, we would all still be using 8086 CPUs! :eek:
Getting a solid CPU at a reasonable price is bonus.

I own a X3 720 BE would be great to get a X6 BE upgrade!!!! And Of Course I Overclock with Water! the HardOCP! WAY!

AMD has always meant performance for a good price. Well, other than the Thunderbird 1Ghz and we can price higher than Intel days......

Seriously though, I have used some kind of AMD chip since the K6. They have always performed admirably for me.

I love AMD processors due to the tremendous value they offer for their price, and the flexibility they offer to the consumer in using their products (such as the Overdrive program).

I love AMD because if it was not for them, we would be paying buttloads for new processors. I love their processors because of their price/performance ratio and to be honest, I have never needed more than what they offer. Eyefinity runs flawlessly on my 940BE and 5850 on every game I have tried!

I love AMD because their price/performance has typically been much better than the other guys...and who doesn't want to root for the underdog - and better yet, their graphics cards have been fantastic since the 4000 series, plus Eyefinity.

I switched from a Pentium 4 to a socket 939 Athlon 64 (2.2 GHz Winchester) and never looked back. AMD caters to real people and gamers, they keep performance affordable.

Also, my last non-ATI/AMD graphics card was a 3DFX Voodoo 3. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back