The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD tends to have the best price:performance ratio on the lower end (which is all the farther my dollar can stretch). Great integration with the fusion APUs. Superior GPU performance at a competitive price.

Best bang for the buck ever, first to a universal 64 bit implementation, and first on die memory controller were all awesome. I still have my Athlon XP 2500+ at home on the Abit NF-7S and I fired it up the other day just to see it run! The old Athlon 64 3000+ is still kicking away for my friend too.

I Love AMD because they deign forward thinking CPU's like the 3850 A-8 3850!!!

More cores for less dollars! I'll be switching my server hardware to AMD with the next refresh since I'd like lots of cores for VMs and don't necessary need the fastest CPU nor do I want an outrageous price tag.

AMD systems are huge performers versus the price and, the longevity and upgrade capabilities just completely smash the other guy in the face with a rock.

I've loved AMD since my first chip from them. AMD 386DX-40! Nice chips for good prices!

I am excited to see where the new architecture in the new AMD processors is headed. I've had Intel chips for years but have recently debated on switching over to AMD to see how their new breed is performing.

Alan...I admit it, I am entering not for any particular love of AMD (though I am running dualie 6970's) I just love free stuff. :D

Fell in love with AMD when my little Duron 850 ran very nice and stable at 1170, and STILL IS running after all these years.

I love AMD processors because without them the market would stagnate from lack of competition; their processors provide lower priced alternatives to competitors' processors.

While I'm still using a intel Quad that I got via Intel's Retail Edge program, AMD has always been a better "bang for your buck" solution, and I am extremely likely to switch in the not "too" distant future depending on the outcome of Bulldozer.

To this day the best "bang for my buck" computer ever was my Slot A K7 rig. God that machine was fantastic.

Though, I'll admit, a 1090T would probably start me off in the right direction! ;)

They may not be the computational powerhouse that I use for my crunching and math work, they're great low cost stable platforms that I recommend to many people, and will be looking to them for my next HTPC and office builds.

I love AMDs for their low cost CPUs and that they make intel stay on their toes. Well, they did for a while. I hope the Bulldozer chips perform on par/better then Sandy Bridges

I like amd because they give competition for both the CPU side and GPU side of the business. Not to mention I build probably 50 computers a year using their cheaper priced processors, no one ever comes back and complains about them so that makes me happy!

plus I want some deus action

I love AMD because they brought innovation, competition, and a cost effective on par alternative to the other guys, sometimes exceeding them (original Athlon). Thanks AMD!

AMD Rocks - They are the scrappy underdog that you love to root for and they in turn give some love back. The other player is this market is always looking for a way to shave another penny of the end user and hope that nobody notices.

Brent

I have used nothing but AMD/ATI products for 12 years now. Keep up the good work AMD and I am looking forward to my new bulldozer set up!!

I love AMD because they make a good, value priced, alternative to Intel processors. They also happened to buy ATi, who I preferred in the video card arena, which gives me another reason to love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back