The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in! I love my 965 BE. The damn thing is amazing (and overclocked to 3.9GHz).

I've loved AMD since I started discovering thier processors inside equipment that goes to multi-million dollar military aircraft. Its a neat little easter egg to open up a $400,000 box and find AMD.

I love every AMD CPU I have ever owner. And AMD is all I have ever owned. My socket A system is still going strong as my grandma's internet surfing PC. My socket 754 is still going strong as a WoW rig. My socket 939 is still going strong as a CAD station at a business. My AM2 is still going strong as my 10 year olds gaming rig. My Phenom II system is mine, and shredding the newest games out there.

AMD has always been a favorite, can't wait for Bulldozer, but I'll settle for a 1090T for now :p

I love AMD because it is the CPU to have on mobile computing with their Llano chips.

i am rocking a full amd rig right now and i am loving it, especially from the price perspective.

I love AMD because of the price/performance ratio. During college, all I bought was AMD. Money was limited but I still wanted to game so AMD was THE brand to get.

I love AMD because the price for performance has always been excellent. I have had many in the past and I will have many more in the future.

AMD made my HTPC the most used computer in my house. CPU, chipset, GFX, and they made it on the cheap.

and my middle name is Kaname, what?

I love AMD because I hate monopolies :p

Seriously though i've used AMD since the K6-2 era (a 450mhz actually was my first) and they are still the kings of value.

Would love to throw an x6 at BF3.

I have been using AMD forever. I still won't buy Intel, because they change their chipset and motherboard requirements for their CPUs way too often.

Always enjoyed their excellent quality, performance, but mostly for giving me an option other than Intel.

AMD processors are the best bang for the buck. I have been using AMD for every PC build since 2001

I'd be curious to know what the oldest AMD CPU fellow [H] members have that is still running?

I know I still have a K6 around (but that's less than 15 years old!), but I don't know if I have anything older.

Anyway, I'm a long-time AMD fan and hope to see their continued innovation and success.

I love AMD because i hate Intel, and i want them to be around to haunt Intel :))

AMD offers the best bang for the buck.
My HTPC is AMD based and I replaced my Intel desktop with a 970 series AMD setup.

Fast, cool, and great price.

I love AMD products so much that I still have approx. 40 new Socket A Motherboards & Processors as well as 26 AM3/AM2+ Boards & Processor's ....NO JOKE !

I'm looking forward to purchasing their new BullDozer series as well !

Been using AMD based computers exclusively for well over a decade almost two. Good stuff.

I have owned an AMD Since Thunderbird came out, and I do think they are an excellent company! So glad they took ATI and combined.

Jacob

I've been using AMD processors since I started building computers. They are a solid processor for a price you just can't beat.

My first romance was a K6-2 350Mhz *sigh* got her all the way to 380mhz

They keep Intel honest and promote competition....

Bang for your buck, thats what I love about amd. They also seem to be more about the enthusiast and overclocking.

AMD is an innovative company who listens to consumers and delivers quality products that perform fantastic for the price. They have a great community and solid commitment to the end user be they gamer or IT professional. My favorite aspect of AMD is that they remain true to their grass roots nature and continue to deliver innovation in a market full of corporate bulldogs. This is why I buy AMD, and will continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back