The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last four builds have been AMD with my current system being an Phonom2 945. What I really appreciate about AMD is the value of their products, the lifespan and ability to upgrade their platforms, and of course....ATI.

I love AMD because they don't make me change sockets every year. Although, a change should be in order...

I love AMD processors because they're generous with their minion and champion amoung their peers!

AMD. Because you can't beat the price/performance ratio and the ease of upgrade it provides. Or the cheap, but powerful APU that powers the notebook I'm typing this on. (AMD C-50).

As others have said, the price/performance ratio for AMD's processors makes them very appealing.

I love AMD processors because they bring much needed competition to Intel and provide fast, efficient processors to those who are on a tight budget.

I've been a fan of AMD processors since the first "AMD Me" ad I remember seeing for Athlon processors. My first computer I built was a Thunderbird AMD Athlon 700 processor and haven't looked back since. I've always loved the easy scalability of AMD processors with minimal socket changes and the ability to overclock them.

You cannot get a better bang-for-the-buck processor than going with AMD.

The first computer I overclocked was a mobile 2500+ Barton with my 9800 Pro. Great computer. Here's hoping to continue building AMD rigs.

AMD is what keeps Intel prices sane.
AMD's doesn't overprice their high end like Intel does.
AMD gives you impressive bang for the buck (not to mention multithreaded performance competitive with Intel's, and four cores for the price of two of Intel's).
I <3 you, AMD.

My first real computer was an AMD DX2 450 that rocked at the time. The love as been constant ever since, and mostly because they have pushed Intel!!!!

I love AMD and its processors because they stay affordable on the upper end while making intel lose sleep at night, which is good even for the intel fans!

All the PCs I've built since my first has been AMD. I like that you get more bang for your buck with them.

Because every processor that has shown me some love, has stood through the hardships of overclocking, has lasted well beyond its second motherboard, has been a true workhorse, and never let me down has been AMD Processors. :) I have used AMD processors in all my computers since my first custom build back when i was 14. when i bought a laptop, i made sure it was AMD and not the other one that rhymes with ihateintel :p

Because the processor sounds like a model number for a killer humanoid robot from the near/distant future and/or cheesy sci-fi movie/tv-series. -Thanks!

I love AMD for actually providing an alternative to intel (not that I hate intel). My last 3 processors have all been AMD. They've also been doing very well with the gpu side of the house :)

I love AMD for all their great performance/price ratio. I've been able to make a lot of friends and family very happy -- and some money for myself as well ;) -- with AMD's price positioning.

AMD CPU's have been in my systems since my first K6-2 300MHz chip. I have always found them to be a high performance processor and love the fact that they realize how important affordability is.

I love AMD because they keep the clowns away. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep, cause those clowns will eat me.

middle name Alejandro.

guess i pussed out. lol

love AMD GPU's:)

AMD CPU's are a great value for budget buyers. bang for the buck is king!

Thanks to HardOCP and AMD for this great giveaway and the awesome Eyefinity and GamExperience Events in Dallas. Do it again next year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back