The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love AMD processors because they're a great deal. I've built a ton of Phenom II systems and they never fail to impress prospective owners. I expect that's been said though, so I'll go with what my sister said when she got her Phenom II PC:

Oohh, It has a Purple sticker!

Beacuse AMD started me on this journey so long ago with Awesome CPU's at prices a teenager can afford.

Now they ROFLSTOMP the competition with their graphics.

What's NOT to love?

I have loved AMD since my early Thunderbird days and have had at least one AMD machine in my house since that day, over a decade ago. AMD has a great history of offering good performance for a respectable price, something that cannot always be said for their competitors.

Turn my htpc into a LAN gamer? That would be sweet! Pick me, pick me!

Thomas

I luv AMD so much that I collect their processors for a hobby. Now at 1274 and counting.

Theopoulous

AMD is great for those of us on a budget. Great performance too. My last four systems were AMD....five if I win this. :)

Love AMD since the Thunderbird 1333 I built way back when, oh yea, that thing was smokin!

I love AMD because competition is king and AMD does a great job bringing value to the market and keeping the other guys honest (or at least more honest than they would be without AMD around). ;)

All my pc=3 cpu and serversx2=4cpu are all Amd. I have a memory like an elephant and I just can't shake AMD competitors bad behavior towards its bread and butter customers.

I've been an avid supporter of AMD processors since my initial K7 purchase. Since then I've always had them in my LAN rig along with some red cathodes to sport AMD's colors. Would like to finally replace the X2 5400+ in my current LAN rig and a X6 1090T would be just the thing for it! Can't beat AMD's price to performance ratio!

I love AMD processors for their price to performance ratio. I love AMD for keeping 2 monopoly's from happening in the tech industry. Bulldoze the competition with your low prices. I love you AMD.

I love AMD because it was my first overclocking build I made. Still have that unit running folding. Sigh, love it. btw my middle name is Paul.

AMD was chip that ran one of the greatest games of my life - Unreal Tournament. Oh nostalgia...Love the cards as well. I was able to experiment with eyefinity last weekend, now I need 2 more monitors.

I love AMD for their socket designs and enthusiast friendly stance. As well as their history of being the underdog and offering a great computing power to dollar ratio.

Elisha

I have always been an AMD fan since my athlon 900 back in the day, my barton 2500+, Athlon 65 3500+, Athlon x2 4200+, up to my current rig. AMD FTW!

AMD - without it i wouldn't be able to afford to game :)

who doesn't like AMD

Simply the best cpus for the money. I loved my Athlon 2500 and the FX-62, both lasted me for YEARS.

Magnite, Alexander

Usually the best bang for the buck with AMD. They also don't make their features exclusive to certain models.

Been addicted since the 1600+ in the first pc i built. then subsequently went to an 1800+, barton 2500+, then the xp2500m. Opteron 165 is still on HTPC duty.

Love AMD, have never owned an Intel processor yet! And anytime I have had an issue, they have come through for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back