The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love AMD because they have never let me down and keep fighting the giant that is Intel. They value open technologies and are at the forefront of technology despite their smaller R+D budget.

Remember 'It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog." -- Mark Twain

I love AMD because the price point has always been excellent. They've treated their customers fairly and with respect.

Middle name: David

AMD is the sole reason for competition and innovation in the CPU market today. I can't imagine where we would be today without AMD.

Great performance to price ratio.

Nice easy overclocks on hexa core processors that are within reach of the average consumer.

I want one.

It would be a good upgrade for a family member's computer.. and I would keep the game.

AMD processors have an awesome price/performance ratio! That is why I love them. Hope BD brings some Intel whooping!

AMD processors are keeping the cost conscious computer user/builder supplied with an alternative. Here's to hoping Bulldozer changes the landscape on the high end.

AMD is always the best in my book because its the underdog, and I believe it has the best value for the consumer market. I would like to see AMD Bulldoze Intel this round, I have bet my chips on it (figuratively and literally!)

I love the value one of them can give versus intel.
Also as a bonus, my middle name is Juhani.
so hah, there.

Gotta Love: "AMD...Ready. Willing. And stable." ;)

Still have a Thunderbird 950 running for retro gaming, and an XP2200+ in my bench-test rig.

Built to last.

I love AMD because their sockets are sturdy, unlike that other company's fragile pins-exposed nonsense with spring-loaded HSFs that warp your motherboard. Just sayin...

Michael is my middle name..

But beyond that I love the general bang for buck that is typically found with AMD CPU based systems.. Not to mention that the BE chips are great values for hose of us willing to manually input some adjustments into the bios & get great overclocks for next to no work or extra cooling required.

[email protected] with stock voltages & a 212+ rock stable since the 2nd boot after putting the CPU in my system. Could push for more, but then it might resemble work

Edit: Oh & my Phenom 9150e that has been pushing my home server through WHS & now Amahi is also very cool for being a baby quad

I love AMD because they spend everyday trying to improve their product while at the same time, giving the most bang for buck for the every man.

Having been a long time Intel user, and spending oodles of $ on them... AMD has certainly caught up with them performance wise, and once more... beaten them to a pulp in pricing..

I deserve to win because I'm awesome, plain and simple.

I love AMD procs because they are fast, inexpensive, perform great, and have never let me down. I've only ever had 3 non-AMD procs in the probably 11 computers I've built/rebuilt for myself. From a 386DX-40 to my current Phenom II X4--and a bunch inbetween--I love me some AMD.

Yes I love AMD! This would be a great upgrade for me Phenom II x4 920!

AMD has always been good to me as a consumer.

Despite being the 'little guy', AMD pushed CPU technology adoption at the consumer level - multi-core 64-bit consumer CPUs in particular.

AMD's CPUs (especially hex cores) are a great value for building systems for upcoming games like Battlefield 3.

I have never seen as flexible a upgrade path than my am2+ boards have provided to me over the years who would have thought old school k8 all the way to Six core Phenom II's on a single board :eek:

I've been pimping the Llano platform at my work, it's been a great value priced midrange office workstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back