The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD = bang for the buck, and hoping that Bulldozer will be a heavyweight contender :D

I love AMD and their processors because they have always been a great bang for the buck

I love AMD because they're videocards are more reliable in my experience. also price/performance

IN.

<3 AMD cause they keep intel from charging double what they do now...

I love AMD because my boys have their own cheap but powerful (for kids) computers and can stay off mine.

Middle name is Aldrich.

I love AMD, they always help me keep my budget while tweaking out the most power for the least money.

Nice! Bring on the firepower! I love AMD because they give me serious gaming power for reasonable bucks. And my middle name is Joseph. I am also not a weenie.

AMD is amazing at performance vs. price vs. power consumption, If you ever make a home server or htpc without an AMD chip you are out of your mind.

Innovation and keeping up with the Huge companies while bringing us choice in our hardware.

I love AMD processors because I don't need to take out a loan to afford them!

gimme gimme gimme!

I love competition and I tend to go back and forth on the processor front but I'm always excited for the next gen! Also.. I love weenies on the grill.

I love AMD processors because they have long been the price to performance leaders!

:cool:

I dont have a middle name but here is why I love AMD.... I have a board but no processor to use it with :)

Loved AMD ever since I upgraded the family's socket 7 computer from p133mmx to K6-2 300mmx in order to improve Q2 performance. I just couldn't convince Pop we "needed" the Diamond 3DFx Voodoo 1 card as well. So I busted my ass on extra work and bought it myself. Q2 was my first video game I ever played online, and AMD made that a better experience.

What's not to love about AMD? Their CPU performance is excellent, their CPU price is excellent, and now they manufacture excellent GPUs. They do it all.

I have no middle name... but I wanna win.

I feel all hurt and left out now... and everyone stole my answer. I NEVER get to play!

/cry

/pout

/sadface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back