The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD works very hard to release it's CPU at a competitive price point to offer competitive options where possible.
That's pretty good.

i love amd because their price to performance is much cheaper than intel. the radeon lines are better than nvidia.

I like AMD because they keep Intel in check. Industrial competition is good for the consumer... :D

I would like the AMD processors alot more if I won one in this drawing......Free = good:D

I would use the free CPU to complement the HD6950 and 6990 I paid cash money for.

I love AMD and their processors because they offer competition to Intel and Nvidia on the CPU and GPU front, plus the 2500+ Barton will always have a special place in my mind.

A socket 939 system was the first computer I ever built by hand, so AMD will always have a special place in my heart.

I love AMD for bringing the best value and preventing a monopoly.

Now, lets compare names on this contest to the ones talking smack about AMD elsewhere in the forums.

I love AMD for its complete integration from GPUs to motherboards to CPUs and now even RAM!!

I love their CPUs because they give you more value than the blue team.

I love AMD for giving me an excuse to keep buying Intel CPUs!

Augustus. There, happy?

Last edited:
Having 6 AMD rigs in the house i'd say im a pretty big fanboy. You can't beat the price and performance ratio's.

Love AMD and the pressure they put on Intel. Just built a rig with a 550BE and would LOVE to replace it with a 1090t.

I love amd because its good for the consumer to have competition in the market place, makes for better tech and prices!

Since first owning the Athlon XP 1800+ I've used only AMD processors. They've been rock-solid for me. Still using an 2500 Barton MP in my current PC, so it may be time to upgrade to one of the new-fangled multi-core offerings. :)

As already stated, price/performance, competition is good for the consumer.

The first rig I built when I was 14 was a T-bird 750.

I love AMD because their x64 processors helped push mainstream use of 64bit computing. My first processor from them was a x64 3700. Great cpu, oc'ed like a champ.

good price/performance. and of course that coupling an AMD cpu with an AMD gpu makes both of them run faster!!! (sarcasm) :D

I love AMD and their processors because Intel needs competition. AMD brings that and more to the game!

because I love their gpus. So id gladly build an AMD rig if it keeps the AMD dream alive

I love AMD because my 16 Core Opteron setup runs like a dream... and for less than 1000 too. (not game box.. my mega VM box)

Middle name; Ulysses.

But as for AMD. Where would we be in both the CPU and GPU market? Spending probably 30+% more on both product lines without competition. NVIDIA and Intel both have stiff competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back