The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
CHECK YOUR PM BOXES - WINNERS HAVE BEEN DRAWN AT RANDOM AND PM'd

The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Through this week Directron and HardOCP will be letting you sign up ONCE in this thread in order to be eligible for the drawing, of not one, not, two, but FIVE AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processors! Along with the 1090T, you will also receive a coupon for the new Deus Ex: Human Revolution game.

deusx_ex_landing_738x572.png

Make ONE POST in this thread telling us why you love AMD and its processors to be eligible. For those of you that want to weenie out, post your middle name.

Last edited:
I love AMD and its processors because they offer exceptional performance for the price.

EDIT: Woot first! :p

I love AMD because they don't have an annoying jingle. "bum bum..." blah already. Intels do not make that noise! Plus they had the first true dual core.

And my middle name is O'Dell. I'm not embarrassed.

Dude without AMD we would have pentium 3 900mhz cpus for $900 today.

AMD FTW

I love AMD because of the Argon core. 700Mhz running at 1GHz in 1999.

I like AMD processors because they offer a good value in terms of performance per dollar.

I've been using AMD since the K6 days and never turned back. The performance to price ratio just can't be beat. Oh yeah and AMD has a way cooler logo than their competitors.

I love AMD because of their innovation in hypertransport from the early days

I love AMD processors because somebody has to keep Intel in check! They've always performed great for me. Plus they cater more to the enthusiast market by giving you unlocked multipliers for much better and easier overclocking.

I love AMD processors because the first one I ever bought and installed myself was a K6-II 350mhz.

Big fan of AMD since the K2 days kicking ass! Love that they keep Intel on their toes, and the value AMD provides.

AMD helps competition, their price/performance ratio is great and they're making Intel stay somewhat honest on pricing.

Price to performance and more innovation with APU's and different processor designs.

Last edited:
I love AMD because I basically grew up with them. Started with an Athlon 1100 t-bird, moved on to a 2300+, moved to a 6000+. Wife still runs a 5000+ n her PC. I'd love to have a X6 for her machine, and a BD for mine.

I have been using AMD ever since I was in my early teens starting from the K6 cores up to today when I was in charge of designing and building my own computers. I have relied on AMD for my daily occurrences and I do not regret purchasing them over Intel. Especially I feel that I get the best bargain for my dollars.

I love AMD because they keep us guessing on release dates for Bulldozer...Wait that isn't love I'm feeling.

I like AMD because of the Overdrive app, overclock and unlock of the Black series and overall value for performance.

bang for the buck, whats not to like? not to mention without them we would be paying gods knows what for cpus.

i love amd for the following reasons:
ontario
zacate
llano.
Thank you amd, for making a mobile mobile system that makes sense to me.

I love amd for the following reasons:
athlon 2 k10 processors
Thank you amd, for making budget dual core and quad core processors.

i love amd for the following reasons:
clawhammer
Thank you amd, for kicking the compititions ass utterly and entirely

I love amd for the following reasons:
thunderbird
palamino
thoroughbred
barton
Thank you amd, for making quality products on the budget and not using clock frequency to fool the market into buying your product.

In my opinion the best thing about AMD processors over the years has been their price.

been running amd for 10+ years now with only one deviation. Usually the best bang for my buck... and for good measure, Robert

Ive used amd video cards and cpu's for many years now and live in Houston where directron is and have been a loyal customer of theirs for years. Price for Performance you cant touch AMD and you cant beat Directron prices:D

I used AMD in my first machine I ever built. I have loved them ever since. Best price/performance ratio.

I love Directron!

My first ever PC build used an AMD processor and that computer is still my daily driver. :cool:

AMD is a great alternative and arguably gives you more features for your dollar .

I love they have kept ati eyefinity technology alive giving me more flexibilty and choice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back