The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could only have an Intel core in my AMD fusion chip!! hurry up China make it so.

Simple. AMD has been providing affordable, great performing alternatives since their inception. The cost to benefit ratio makes them a great option for those of us looking for great performance without the huge price tag.

Because I have used them for years, and have always proved to be the best bang for buck performance, reliable, and have always been rock solid with stability.

Sorry for the double post, I had some login issues. As I was saying "Best processors for folding without breaking the bank."

AMD was in the first PC I ever built at the time when the FX 55 was king. I still use it to this day (though not as my primary rig) and would love for them to take the performance crown again. So I'll always have a soft spot for AMD :).

Kick it up, AMD! Intel has been in the lead for too long!

I love AMD processors for the fact that they are great performers for a price point that everyone can enjoy.

I like AMD because they've always been the most affordable and the best performance per the buck. AMD always will be better than Intel at being future proof. Intel always changes sockets every processor that comes out while AMD allows for anyone to just pop in the new processors without trouble. Been using amd since the am386 and 486. Had the amd k6, k6-2, k6-2+, amd slot A 650 thunderbird, socket A spitfire duron 650 950 1gz 1.3ghz morgan duron 1.33ghz thunderbird, xp1600+ xp1700+ xp1800+ xp2400+ xp2500+, socket 754 x64 3500+,socket 939 x64 3800 4200 3800x2, am2 3800x2 4200x2, am2+ phenom 2 945 right now. Been AMD for decades. ;)

AMD has always had better performance per dollar and doesn't let the competition rest on their laurels.

I love AMD. I remember owning k6's athlon 800's and athlon xp 1.3ghz and thats just for starters. Really hopin bulldozer turns into something special to bring back the brand again

I love the price-performance value I get with AMD cpus, plus first build included a 1ghz AMD, that chip rocked...... Pick me!

Competition is good. If AMD did not exist, I fear we'd all be stuck on Pentium IIIs at @$1000. AMD, best bang for you buck.

1st Socket 939 now AM3 call me a fanboy please I don't have to have the best pretty good but great price is right up my ally.

I love AMD because they are a great company and I love their processors because they are in my machines!

I have been rocking AMD since my first build nearly 10 years ago now. For my money AMD is always the right way to go.

I love AMD because the processors are well priced and the lower end ones aren't artificially held back and can overclock. I got my Sempron 140 unlocked to Dual-Core and overclocked to 3.6Ghz. Not bad for a processor I got for $5 with a motherboard. Also, I don't have a middle name....;(,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back