The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've loved AMD ever since the Thunderbird days, still remember overclocking my 1ghz tbird to 1.2! Athlon XPs were great too, I had a 2500+ Barton mobile chip that clocked up like crazy :D

Really like AMD. I've never had any problems with them, and never built my own computers with anything else.:)
BTW Middle name is Carlyle ;)

Ive been using AMD for years because they have good processors at a good price. When i try and budget with intel .... well ... the computer sucks. First AMD processor was a socket A 1900+

Price, performance, and first to market with new innovations (x64, onboard MC, Fusion, etc.)

AMD has always done me right. My first computer I built was with a Duron, and every PC I've build myself since has had AMD hardware. They are great products...

I've been an AMD user since I built my first 750mhz Spitfire Duron build...

Right now i'm on a Phenom II 965 and I'm really enjoying it

best
Andrew

I love amd because they were my first. First CPU that I used to build my PC :) <3 Am386

Hippo...

No seriously I love AMD because they offer a great product at a affordable price. Or at least they used too :)

Like everyone else I like AMD for their performance and overclockability at a low price as well as the high-end AMD chipset motherboards offer much of the same features for less than the Intel versions.

I love AMD. I am typing from my first computer that doesn't have an AMD processor and I feel like I'm cheating. Atleast my video card is AMD. Am I forgivenz? With prizes? ><

Love me some AMD! Been in an original AMD64 video for them (filmed @ Quakecon). owned FX53/55/57 and loved every minute of it!

Middle name is Michael.... BRING IT!!!!!

-=TD

I love AMD, my first computer was an AMD 386.. several more after.
If it wasn't for amd, there would be no sandy bridge, and we would probably be stuck with 8800gtx performance until next year.
AMD, even when I don't buy your products, you make the products that I do buy possible.
That being said... I love my 5870 :)

As i was getting into the scene the Athlon 64 series was getting warmed up.....

Those were the days...

I have always been an AMD and ATI Fanboy, and I think I will be until they stop being so awesome. I bought a Radeon 9700 pro, and an Athlon XP 2700+ in the first computer I built 9 years ago (right after the 9700 came out). Even if their price/performance ratio wasn't so awesome, I would still probably buy AMD just because the colors are so awesome. Green and red is like christmas all the time!

I like amd for their affordable black line of processors, unlocked multiplier on a quad core for $109 with a free motherboard? Can't beat that.

Middle name: Danger

and Andrew.

AMD offers a different perspective on processor architecture that's interesting to consider.

I have 8 Amd systems. You cannot beat the value for money that you get.
I dont have a middle name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back