The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love AMD, good prices, decent performance, and who could forget low heat output, and low power consumption!

My first AMD CPU was a K6 200 and I've been running AMD CPU's ever since.
They provide good performance for a reasonable price, and in the whole time I've been running them I've NEVER had a failure.

I love AMD because I got 18 months out of a server due to their great MySQL performance. They offer great price/performance, and they keep Intel honest. However, Intel better be careful, Apple used to keep Microsoft honest!

I've always been a fan of AMD and the performance they bring to the table for those of us that can't afford i7s. More importantly, competition is always good. Stick it to 'em, AMD!

Because my 2700 thoroughbred has served me well for almost a decade. Hoping to get something for another decade.

I love competition for Intel, 6 cores of yummies that I dont have to spend 1000 dollars for..

I only have AMD in my house. I would like to add to my collection with an X6.

My 3800 x2 was overclocked almost 50% and running so much voltage that thing should've burned up years ago. It's now the most reliable processor/motherboard combo I've ever owned serving duty for my parents. *salute* Godspeed old 3800x2, you are a trooper.

My mediapc is a 5000 x2 I've had for 3 or more years now running great, and my home server is a new e-350 that's been fantastic since I got it set up. I love their products, they seem to just work and stay working for me, and I'm a huge fan of their budget to midrange pricing. I don't feel like I have to go all out on hardware all the time to get good performance.

I love AMD because my Socket 939 rig was AMAZING and during the Socket 939 era I built around 5 computers all with Socket 939 AMD processors. Loved them and still have my old socket 939 rig, tried to squeeze some life out of it, but sadly I had to move on :(

and WILL ALWAYS be more consumer friendly, pushing the boundary of price and performance closer to the die-hard fans that won't believe the marketing machine that is Intel.
I believe that their acquisition of AMD has only strengthened their place in the consumer market, both with the budget consumers, and with the over clockers

Been a fan since I oc'd my t-bird 900. Best bang for the buck always.

Michael... boring.

i'll have a go.

i'm showing my love for AMD went i dedicated a buildlog based on their new hardware;
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1621835
when the Asus Crosshair V showed up locally, picked one up which kicked off the build. now that's showing the love without a brand new BD to drop into this AM3+ board.
grabbed little x2 555 when i bought the Crosshair V, love to drop in a X6.

besides, intel lost my wallet vote when they locked out the enthusiast by giving us only 2 relatively expensive 'K' chips with a gimped gpus.

bring it on AMD, restore the balance.

cheers.

AMD is great... my dad built an Athlon 1900+ system 10 years ago and it's still running strong.

I love AMD processors because they are inexpensive, reliable, all products in a product line have the same features (i.e. no confusion as to which support 64-bit instructions, which have hardware accelerated vm features, etc.) - also I do video encoding, sop more cores are better :)

Biggest reason that I love AMD CPU's is that they will run a full pot of LN2 at -190C no problem :)

MUCH easier than intel chips and their cold bugs that are usually always present...

I heart AMD and ALWAYS have. Socket939 and 754 active user here!

Nicolas BTW

I've always like AMD products I've used them for as long as I can remember and I still use them today since they've always worked and do what I need them to, without breaking the bank too. My middle name is James :)

I used to love AMD because of the superior performance, from the original Athlon to the dual core 939 stuff I had almost every generation. Now I love AMD because their low prices make Intel cpus more affordable :p

Love AMD processors cause they overclock well and are the best bang for the buck!

AMD is awesome if you want price: performance ratio, best bang for your buck!

AMD Processors are cheap for entry, AMD Graphics card is best bang for your buck definitely, go AMD! :)

I love AMD because of the price to performance ration.

And also could use a new rig, this would be a great place to start :)

I have always enjoyed AMD processors. Even before I became a computer enthusiast, I was loyal to AMD. Of course back in the K7 days it was easier to be an AMD fan. These days my loyalty to AMD still remains and does not wavier. I even went and took pictures at the AMD Campus in Austin to show my loyalty.
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/imag0341k.jpg/] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

To be honest, I am not in touch with my feelings and cannot describe how and why I am loyal to AMD. Its how I am, and its how I will always be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back