The time has come.

Patriot

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2011/June 2013/De
It is time for us to step down and let EVGA have its rightful title back.

We, the 4p Mafia, now realize that they are the better team and that we cannot hold off the inevitable.

We will humbly accept our new overlords at their whim...

In order to help with the transition I will be selling off Harbringer to fund as many EVGA cards as I can shove in a case...

Maybe we should just switch our boxen from 33 to 111065.
That way we will be submitting to the dominate ones.

But not in my fooking lifetime... lol

Welcome to the dark side.

Last edited:
On a serious note to this, we added 1.2m to the gap in the last 48hrs, not much but a step in the right direction:D

Oh and what happened to Harbringer? Last I heard you had blown the mobo - any news on a replacement?

You broke the first and second rule of the 4P Mafia.

Wait until they find out most of us were just using slide-rules and pencils to do the folding. Maybe they will show pity.

Wait until they find out most of us were just using slide-rules and pencils to do the folding. Maybe they will show pity.

You mean we could use pencils?

Here I've been using ink pen this whole time..... what a waste!

Not being in the 4P Mafia I am unaware of any rules other than obtain as many 4P systems as possible and overclock the snot out of them

I can neither confirm nor deny that would be rule #3

I think power companies would take a big hit in there profits if you guys shut down your 4P rigs.

I think power companies would take a big hit in there profits if you guys shut down your 4P rigs.

I don't think they have anything to worry about...
no%20worries.JPG

LOL! and eVGA doesn't make Radeons so take THAT team eVGA ... :p

It is because nvidia offers deep discounts to evga not to use amd gpu. Evga also gives away gfx cards to get people to fold. It is a conspiracy. ;)

It is because nvidia offers deep discounts to evga not to use amd gpu. Evga also gives away gfx cards to get people to fold. It is a conspiracy. ;)

Wait... So you folks "Pay" for your setups? :eek::eek::eek: BWAHAHAhahahahahahaha

Not only do they give us all our parts and pay us endless EVGA bucks, they cover the electric bill too!

Suckers!

Wait... So you folks "Pay" for your setups? :eek::eek::eek: BWAHAHAhahahahahahaha

Not only do they give us all our parts and pay us endless EVGA bucks, they cover the electric bill too!

Suckers!

I pay for the board and PSU. Ram/Chips are all bought at cost :)

One thing about going GPU anybody can do it for comparatively nothing in price, you do not need any real OCing skill or knowledge even my grammar school aged grand kids will be able to fold with Grandpa I myself will be going the AMD route 7970's. Grandpa has built each Grandchild a computer, (They get my Hand me downs) I am planning on buying each of them a 7970 or 2 for folding so that is another 9 to 18 GPU's for the [H].:D

This is going to be fun :p

Suckers!

The only suckers I can see here are the non-folders who pay extra bucks for their EVGA gear so you all can get your bucks. :p

just kidding...just kidding...just kidding...just kidding...

I can't help but to chuckle at the idea of the EVGA guys are gearing up with 4P boxes and I see the [H] guys buying GPUs..

LOL! The grass is also greener on the other side...

I can't help but to chuckle at the idea of the EVGA guys are gearing up with 4P boxes and I see the [H] guys buying GPUs..

LOL! The grass is also greener on the other side...

Sc0tty got me... He knows I wouldn't be buying titans... Besides the fact that my account would be bouncing right now if I dropped 4k lol.

That's really odd.

I haven't seen the new EVGA SR-4's yet. Mine only has two sockets.

Can I put two more chips underneath the sockets on the back of the board?

Sc0tty got me... He knows I wouldn't be buying titans... Besides the fact that my account would be bouncing right now if I dropped 4k lol.

You need to get up earlier than that to beat a master troll.

Back