The Studio behind The Division making an Avatar Game.

Johnked6

[H]ard|Gawd
Massive studio, makers of The Division is making an Avatar game using the Snowdrop engine.

A game in the same vein as Horizon: Zero Dawn but in the Avatar universe could be cool.

Ehh....I dunno. The giant blue people are uninteresting to me and look silly. I'd rather have a proper PC port of Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Yeah, seems like a poor IP to base a game from, they really should have picked something with wider appeal. I'm a fan of The Division, so I hope it's good, but that theme is probably not something I could get in to.

Yeah, seems like a poor IP to base a game from, they really should have picked something with wider appeal. I'm a fan of The Division, so I hope it's good, but that theme is probably not something I could get in to.

"Cameron confirmed that there were now plans for four sequels. Avatar 2 is scheduled for release in December 2018, with the sequels following in December 2020, 2022, and 2023, respectively"

Cameron certainly thinks it is a strong IP.

Ugh, I rewatched Avatar recently... still garbage... looks fake and lacks soul... the animation, music, and some of the scenery is fine though, just not nearly enough to overcome the piss poor script

For a second I thought the last air bender and got excited, that could of made for a nice ip with a cool faction system lol

Ugh, I rewatched Avatar recently... still garbage... looks fake and lacks soul... the animation, music, and some of the scenery is fine though, just not nearly enough to overcome the piss poor script

You didn't like FernGully: HD Remaster? :)

LOL that is crazy I got a Avatar T-shirt for Christmas like 5 years ago I never even seen the movie myself but I know it's by the same guy Cameron that did the terminator series.
This could be a sleeper hit but then again then I didn't even see the movie.

Back