The Steam Autumn Sale Has Commenced

cageymaru

Fully [H]
The Steam Autumn Sale has begun. What game(s) are you considering to purchase? Which website(s) do you use to make sure you're getting the best deal?

The Steam Autumn Sale ends November 27th at 10 a.m. Pacific.

Thinking about Fallout 4 GOTY. It's roughly $24. Might wait even longer - my Steam backlog is already ridiculous. The longer I wait, the cheaper it gets.
I've been playing a simple game called Nuclear Throne a lot in the last month. It's a game you can play for 5-10 minutes and then get back to doing something else.
After that, I've been playing a lot of Open RA (Red Alert - someone on HarcOCP tipped me off about this, thanks for letting me know! Great game)

Grabbed Age of Empires II HD for $4 right off the bat. Haven't really had a chance to look at it completely. AC: Odyssey for $40 is tempting though.

Edit: Went ahead and picked up Assassin's Creed and a Steam Link (peer pressure?). Figured if nothing else daughter can use it to play my pc games on tv.

Last edited:
Picked up a Steam Link cuz why not..

Also picked up Black Mesa for $8.

Because it adds input lag for starters. Can you think of any reasons?
Depending on the game you are playing it is hardly noticeable. If you are not playing twitch shooters or some fiddly jumping platformer, they work just fine.

Vermintide II for "better with friends"...

I got Dragon's Curse and Ys I and II, 50% and 75% off. By the way, if you are really a value shopper, wait for the stuff at 75% or more reduced. That is about as good as it gets.

.....Fallout franchise sale.....No Fallout 76 LOL.

Atleast the advertisement painting is cool.

I knew I should've bought a Steam link during the last sale.

The stock in europe has dried up.

Lump me into those who picked up a steam link lol. Hey for $2.50 cannot really go wrong there. Thinking about picking up Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Outside of those 2, I don't see much of anything I like on sale enough to purchase.

I was feeling a bit poor after buying Farming Simulator 19 right at launch on Tuesday, so I did some bargain shopping of stuff at least 50% off and under $10

Hegemony III: Clash of the Ancients + Hegemony III: The Eagle King DLC
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Railway Empire - Mexico DLC
Railway Empire - The Great Lakes DLC
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Zeus + Poseidon

/still 80+ games left on my wishlist

Lump me into those who picked up a steam link lol. Hey for $2.50 cannot really go wrong there. Thinking about picking up Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Outside of those 2, I don't see much of anything I like on sale enough to purchase.

I picked up Rise for $30 and am enjoying it. Honestly I'd put the Tomb Raider series above the Uncharted series.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition is a good deal as well.

Last edited:
I bought a link last sale for $5 and use it from time to time. Would have never spent retail price on it but it's quite nice for casual gaming. Open world games feel no different than directly on the PC even with wifi

I play witchery3 and ffxv flawless via wifi across my apt in my bed room. I highly reccomend the steam link

Thinking about buying a 3rd Steam Link in case they discontinue it and one of mine happens to go bad. We use at least one on a daily basis as a remote desktop. It's nice to lay in bed and have my main PC at my fingertips.

The Steam Link is not for every game but is more than adequate for most games. If you're a twitch shooter, don't buy it.

Hi All

I couldn't in good conscience add to my current backlog of games waiting to be played. So with great difficulty I refrained from adding to it

Back