The "Show off your VIA System" thread!

How about disquising a HDD as an 8 track tape? :D

And for the printer mod, how about find a working printer big enough to fit a 4x20 LCD and the printer components themselves, and then, when it loads, disquise the LCD to show the printer status. Then when someones looking at the LCD you can make it pop up that theres a VIA system inside :D , lol they'll be like oh S%*# ! Intresting really.

My 3200+ powered HTPC, I am upgrading my main rig to a dual core Opteron so my HTPC is getting my the P4C800E Deluxe and 3.2 @3.6 P4 from my current main rig.

htpc.jpg

htstk.jpg

I don't think people are understanding the point of this thread. :D

This thread is for computers using VIA type processors, not VIA motherboard chipsets. Sorry for the confusion. :p

I think we need to clarify:

We need a separate thread to Show off your Computers with Via Chipsets.

well this is my forst post here.. :) it said via systems .. well aprox 3 weeks ago Via technologies mailed me and asked me if i could engrave and make something fun for the "chrome house" that via got for the girl Q4 team Girls of destruction, after some talk i said yes and then they said you got 1.5 week to do it .. 4 cases for a huge company as via with involvement of s3 but it was time to get busy .. i deliverd the cases friday the third and i think it counts as via system or at least via in some way ;) ..

what i had to work with
DSC_4031.jpg

a via logo engraved on the top
DSC_4077.jpg

but cant do a worklogg so ill skip to the end ..

top of the done cases..
DSC_4257.jpg

DSC_4258.jpg

right side of the cases with diffrent guns on each..
DSC_4260.jpg

and custom windows on the other side..
DSC_4271.jpg

3of the 4 girls that gonna live in the girlzgaminghouse after the deliver.. ;)
DSC_4348.jpg

tables , mirrors, computers, mousepads, cars, well actually anything with a surface ;)

Back