The Secret Mission of the Terminator

not being critical, I just don't understand the point the author is trying to get across other than being entertaining...which I hope you realize it wasn't done for our pure enjoyment.

Wait...are you talking about Avatar or this video...

So, Microsoft builds a Robot and sends it into the future and blows up a single Apple store as a way to make more profit in the future.

I can totally see this happening.

I thought the Terminator was going to walk into the store and shoot the music system....that lame theme song all day would make me go postal.:eek:

Awesome video but sans punchline.

That was slow... good thing I'm "working."

And that mini gun would have torn the fuck out of that building. What's it shooting, .22 long rifle?

Great video, now if someone would just make one with Steve Jobs as Darth Vader.

Apple really has become much worse than Microsoft, it's overpriced hardware running incredibly restrictive software. F@#k Itunes I want lala back!

Awesome video. Everything looks real, but they should have left the rocket shot at the end out. The explosion did not look real enough to be in that video.
Hmm. I think it was more an issue of the resulting damage - it looked painted on - not like a real hole.

Unless it's a reprogrammed T2000 sent back in time to destroy Apple who would build the evil liquid metal terminator.

Dude, learn your Terminators, that's a T800 (or one of the models between T800 and T888).

LOL, If I was that guy that gave the quarter and seen what the terminator did, i'd give him a $20, let the good times roll!

After that I'd bribe him to go after sprint!

I just saw this video and laughed my ass off. The music was driving me nuts the whole damn time.

This is an alternate reality where terminators help humanity. Anyone notice that he only shot the apple store, not anyone else?

It needs to go after Goldman Sachs now...

Dude, learn your Terminators, that's a T800 (or one of the models between T800 and T888).

Dude, take your own advice. This is clearly not a T-800 series, look at the feet they are a dead give away. The T-800 series had human like bone structure. This is clearly a early T-700 series or very late T-600 after they were reduced in size to be more human sized. Late model T-700's began to have more life like feet and features. This model shares the chest plate, arms, legs, feet and head area. However the T-600 was 7' 3" tall, so this is most likely a T-700 prototype. The T-600's used rubber skin to hide the metal but were easy to spot because of their size, the T-700 was developed as a replacement that was smaller in size to mimic humans more but still used rubber skin, had metallic teeth and darker metal alloy. The T-800 was a stream lined T-700 with new power core, better cpu, better refined hyper alloy to reduce weight and improve durability, white human like teeth and living tissue skin.

Please see the attached picture for comparison reasons.

terminatormodels1.jpg

Yeah, didn't pay attention to the feet! Size wise it may very well have been a full fledged T700. Don't forget we never see a size comparison to a person, but it was about as tall soda machine. God I hope they make a new movie.

What bugged me as him calling it a T2000, at least call it a T101 or something that is remotely possible. After all a T1000 looked nothing like a T850 in the second movie.

Is this really bashing Apple?

Presumably Skynet (AKA Microsoft) loses the war to Apple so it has to send a Terminator back in time to kill its enemy and alter history to win?

But then I guess it's better the Terminators aren't Apple creations, because they'd all be gay, look like C3PO and be too busy humping each other to do stuff like time travel.

What's funny is Apple designed the UI on the Energy Vending Machine. If it had been MS the terminator would have been there for two minutes going through menus.

What bugged me as him calling it a T2000, at least call it a T101 or something that is remotely possible. After all a T1000 looked nothing like a T850 in the second movie.

well in my defense I've only seen the first Terminator. I wasn't aware there were different models lol

Back